Windows 10: Command Line Questions

Discus and support Command Line Questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to make a batch file with options to download, unzip & then run the exe file. I know how to download with authentication to a specific location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoyBeyondTheFlowers, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Command Line Questions

Trying to make a batch file with options to download, unzip & then run the exe file. I know how to download with authentication to a specific location. but how to I unzip as well? is it a separate command? I may have a few questions regarding this batch file I'm writing so if anyone is willing to help answer those as I go on as well.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/BoyBeyondTheFlowers
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoyBeyondTheFlowers, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command Line Questions :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Command Line Questions

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Thema:

Command Line Questions

1. Command Line Questions - Similar Threads - Command Line Questions

2. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  3. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  4. Command Line command question

Command Line command question: I created a folder on my computer with a ampersand, name & name2 Recently I needed to access this folder but the ampersand prevented me from accessing using the 'cd' from the root c:\ Would someone be so kind to provide me with the syntax I need? I realize now I should...
  5. Net User command line question for Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Net User command line question for Windows 10: Greetings all! I have a odd question. When you create a new local user using the "net user USER_NAME PASSWORD /add" command, where exactly does the net user command add that user to? It doesn't create a user folder as would normally happen during account creation. It doesn't...
  6. Net User command line question for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Net User command line question for Windows 10: Greetings all! I have a odd question. When you create a new local user using the "net user USER_NAME PASSWORD /add" command, where exactly does the net user command add that user to? It doesn't create a user folder as would normally happen during account creation. It doesn't...
  7. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  8. command line syntax question

in Windows 10 Support
    command line syntax question: Hi: I have this line in C code: wsprintf(buf, L"/C ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 && "NOTEPAD.EXE" " ); ExecWin(L"cmd.exe", buf, TRUE ); When it executes, ping runs and NOTEPAD is launched but the command windows stays open until notepad exits. So I tried this code: wsprintf(buf,...
  9. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  10. Command Line Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Line Questions: [img] Sorry, newbie question here... I'm reading the tutorial Customize Command Prompt Colors, but I still don't understand what the "Popup Colors" are. I've never actually seen them. Is it for command prompts launched by an application? Also, does anyone know of a forum...