Windows 10: Command Line

Discus and support Command Line in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamuraiJack1, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Command Line

Hello sir.

I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error.

C:\>netstat
    'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

i have tried every possible way to enable the command but it doesnt work.

please help if you can.

:)

SamuraiJack1, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command Line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 19, 2018
  4. RavenMind Win User

Command Line

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Command Line :)

RM

RavenMind, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Command Line

1. Command Line - Similar Threads - Command Line

2. Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any command line to find all .DAT files that i have on windows computer?: I am trying to find all my .DAT files i have in my computer. Would like to know if theres a easy way to do it. Thanks submitted by /u/testinglikeaboss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhg5ee/any_command_line_to_find_all_dat_files_that_i/
  3. Computer stuck on empty command line on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer stuck on empty command line on startup: Hello, my laptop has recently gotten an issue where it would be permanently stuck on a black empty screen with a blinking underline on the top corner, right after it boots up. This image was taken through my cellphone, pardon the poor quality. This occurs right after the...
  4. Fix Invalid command line error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Invalid command line error on Windows 10: If when you boot your Windows 10 device, and during the startup, you encounter the error message Invalid command line, then this post is intended to help you. In this post, we will provide the most suitable solutions you can try to successfully resolve the issue. Fix Invalid...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't boot and recovery does not allow me to access command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't boot and recovery does not allow me to access command line: My wife's windows 10 just BSoD and shows the error: Critial_Process_Died I've tried to boot recovery but all the advances modes ends up with that error I've tried to uninstall updates/run command line and asks me for a account password - and even though I enter the right...
  6. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  7. How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]One of the most annoying features in Windows 10 for desktop computers is the […] This article How to change Sleep Timeout using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Wi 10 Defender is off, and greyed out. Command Line does not work...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wi 10 Defender is off, and greyed out. Command Line does not work...: Greetings: The next issue in Win 10 20H2 Build 19042.804 (The Problematic Version): Out of the blue, today my system booted up with Defender TOTALLY turned off, and the "Force Turn On" command line in elevated CMD ... did nothing after reboot. There's no third party AV or...
  9. Disable Ask for Password on Screen wakeup using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Ask for Password on Screen wakeup using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Imagine a situation where you have just put the lid down of your laptop, […] This article Disable Ask for Password on Screen wakeup using PowerCFG command line in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Join a Meeting by starting Teams from command line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Join a Meeting by starting Teams from command line: I posted the question below in the MS Teams category, but a Microsoft agent suggested I pose the question here. ------------- I have many online meetings every week, mainly on zoom and teams. I get the invitation 5-10 days ahead and used to forget about the meeting until...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone command line

2. windows defender command line trace parameter