Windows 10: Command makes new windows 10 desktop

Discus and support Command makes new windows 10 desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Howdy so I’ve had this happen a few times now and can’t figure out how it activates but I believe when I press w shift and z it makes my screen switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rose0101, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Command makes new windows 10 desktop

Howdy so I’ve had this happen a few times now and can’t figure out how it activates but I believe when I press w shift and z it makes my screen switch to a fresh windows 10 desktop some games let me open back up the app and it will bring me back to the desktop I booted

submitted by /u/Rose0101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rose0101, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command makes new windows 10 desktop :)

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

Command makes new windows 10 desktop

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Command makes new windows 10 desktop

1. Command makes new windows 10 desktop - Similar Threads - Command makes desktop

2. Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making a Bootable USB on Windows 10 desktop: The Windows site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 allows you to make a bootable-USB you down scroll to: "Using the tool create installation media.. " However my attempt to make a bootable USB failed with the message: "8GB of free space needed on...
  3. back command on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    back command on desktop: how can I put a back command on desktop right click menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-command-on-desktop/6825308d-a538-4d12-b818-1463544a22e1
  4. Desktop crashes when trying to make a new folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop crashes when trying to make a new folder.: This occurs on the desktop and while in the file explorer. When I right click and attempt to make a new folder, by going onto the "new" drop-menu the little pop-up box freezes as well as the desktop or file explorer. The only notable change I have noticed is that I...
  5. hp 15 windows 10 cannot make new desktop folders ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp 15 windows 10 cannot make new desktop folders ?: any one own an HP-15 NOW WINDOWS 10 CAME BACK FROM SERVICE CANNOT MAKE NEW FOLDERS ANYMORE ??? PAUL R https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-windows-10-cannot-make-new-desktop-folders/267eb57c-4e31-40bb-abcf-0e06c37ae6db
  6. New Windows 10 Desktop PC

in Windows 10 Support
    New Windows 10 Desktop PC: First I am 76 yrs old so please bear with me. When Windows 10 first came out and we could install it free, I did. As much as I tried I did NOT like it. Now I have a great opportunity to get a desktop PC with 16 gb memory and two hard drives (200gb sata drive and a regular 1...
  7. desktop commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop commands: how do I remove commands from the desk top while leaving apps in the task bar? For example, "All Apps" shows up on the desktop. Don't want it there. Unclear how to get rid of it....
  8. Need to make a command prompt shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make a command prompt shortcut: Hi, I'm really struggling with command prompt right now, it doesn't make any sense, and I have found ZERO info through repeated Google searches. I'm on Windows 10 and for some reason my Photoshop CS6 refuses to open and throws the stupid "This app has been blocked for...
  9. New desktop will not boot into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    New desktop will not boot into Windows 10: I just received my PC and Windows 10 will not open. After bios starts the screen says, Hi there Let's get a few basic things out of the way. Asks for home country, language, keyboard layout, and time zone, then click on NEXT. Then I have a screen that says, Get going fast,...
  10. Windows 10 can't make a new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 can't make a new folder: on windows 10 i cant make a new folder any help 27577