Windows 10: command on drive x

Discus and support command on drive x in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can I use cmd prompt on windows drive x for changing the amount of time I can work before the system reboots? I am working on saving files before I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Marlene D Brown, Mar 1, 2019.

1. command on drive x

Can I use cmd prompt on windows drive x for changing the amount of time I can work before the system reboots? I am working on saving files before I use a usb device to install windows 10, in which case I lose all my files and applications. I make incremental copies of my most recent creations but this time the system crashed before I did it again. I just have a few things to copy, but the one minute shutdown makes it difficult.

Btw I know that I can't access my files from there (cmd drive x) because my files are encrypted. I just need more time to work with.

Thanks!

:)

Marlene D Brown, Mar 1, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

It is uneccessary to do all of the above.
    1. Boot up Windows 10
    2. Open Disk Management and take a note of the drive letter of the other Windows 10
    3. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: bcdboot X:\Windows where X is the drive letter noted in step 2
    4. Reboot, you should have a dual boot menu.

topgundcp, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile command on drive x :)

Naki, Mar 1, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

command on drive x

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

command on drive x

1. command on drive x - Similar Threads - command drive

2. I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...: I am trying many things to fix But none work help please I am use windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-did-a-takeown-command-on-my-c-drive-and/395f660d-0e4c-4ae7-98cd-5e456d4e58b8
  3. I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently did a takeown command on my c drive and program files x86 folder and now some...: I am trying many things to fix But none work help please I am use windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-did-a-takeown-command-on-my-c-drive-and/395f660d-0e4c-4ae7-98cd-5e456d4e58b8
  4. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  5. Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...

Command Prompt or PowerShell Syntax to DISM Fix Drive C: But Using a the Command Prompt of...: Hi Windows 11 friends.I have no more external USB or Flashdrive to create a USB Windows 11 build 22H2 Installer to fix the drive C: Windows 11 build 22H2 nor can use its DISM or SFC Checkdisk runs fine but it's not powrful enough to fix it on its own Command Prompt among...
  6. How do I recover my C:\ drive after hitting the clean command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover my C:\ drive after hitting the clean command: I was in command prompt. Using the administrative command prompt running off of boot x I thought I selected disk 2 but was in fact the C drive . I typed clean and found out when I rebooted that I had cleaned the wrong disk. I have hirens boot c d It has all kinds of tools can...
  7. How do I recover my C:\ drive after hitting the clean command

How do I recover my C:\ drive after hitting the clean command: I was in command prompt. Using the administrative command prompt running off of boot x I thought I selected disk 2 but was in fact the C drive . I typed clean and found out when I rebooted that I had cleaned the wrong disk. I have hirens boot c d It has all kinds of tools can...
  8. How do I recover my C:\ drive after hitting the clean command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Open encrypted drive without bitlocker with help of command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open encrypted drive without bitlocker with help of command prompt: 1. Unlock drive in cmd with help of recovery keyif password not working 2. If E drive was encriptedCopy E drive into other drive suppose D with this command in cmdxcopy /h /i /c /k /e /r /y E: D:When copy completed Use this commandmanage-bde -off E:After some time you can...
  10. Open encrypted drive without bitlocker with help of command prompt

Open encrypted drive without bitlocker with help of command prompt: 1. Unlock drive in cmd with help of recovery keyif password not working 2. If E drive was encriptedCopy E drive into other drive suppose D with this command in cmdxcopy /h /i /c /k /e /r /y E: D:When copy completed Use this commandmanage-bde -off E:After some time you can...