Windows 10: Command opening and closing

Discus and support Command opening and closing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi - Exactly every 52 seconds I have a command window that pops on and then off when on my desktop. I don't know what it is or how to go about... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hawkeyetr, May 25, 2020.

1. Hawkeyetr Win User

Command opening and closing

Hi -

Exactly every 52 seconds I have a command window that pops on and then off when on my desktop. I don't know what it is or how to go about preferably stopping it.

Help!

Thanks

:)

Hawkeyetr, May 25, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command opening and closing :)

3. Windows 10 open window issue

Hello,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check:

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, May 25, 2020
  4. Command opening and closing

Why does Windows 10 close apps immediately after they are opened?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you facing this issue with all the apps?
    • Are you getting any error message while the apps are closing?
    This issue may be caused by some app corruption or some third party app confliction. I suggest you to follow the methods given below:

Method 1:
    I suggest you to run the
    Windows store app
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given method.

Method 2:
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    3. Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Command opening and closing

1. Command opening and closing - Similar Threads - Command opening closing

2. Command prompt Opens and closes after resetting the PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt Opens and closes after resetting the PC: I have this problem of command prompt suddenly popping and then closing after a second Pls tell me this is not a system error because it hasn't happened after restarting the PC....
  3. Command Prompt opening randomly and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt opening randomly and closing instantly: I have this command prompt thing opening randomly around every 10 - 15 minutes, this really annoys me when playing games and such. I managed to accidently press the command prompt which prevented it from closing down. If anyone has a fix for it, it would greatly help....
  4. Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Two command line windows open and close quickly at startup: Hello, Is there a way to tell which program is responsible for two command line windows that open one after the other and then close one after the other quickly at startup? All I see is 2 black windows that open and close very fast but that's it What can it be? Thanks...
  5. MFEAvSvc.exe opening command prompt but immediately closes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MFEAvSvc.exe opening command prompt but immediately closes: Hi, Whenever I open an MS Office application Word, Excel, etc. a few command prompts open and close rapidly, one after another. The title bar on the command prompt says: C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MfeAV\MFEAvSvc.exe There is no text within the command prompt that I can see. I...
  6. Command Prompt opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt opening and closing immediately: im trying to open my cmd, ive tried as administrator, I've tried making a copy and renaming the exe file, I've tried launching it in safe mode. and nothing is working...
  7. Command prompt opens and closes very quickly on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Command prompt opens and closes very quickly on startup.: Whenever I turn on my computer, I see a quick blink of a command prompt. I'm not exactly sure what it is since it's so fast. Some people say it's Office trying to install an update, but Office is already updated! Need help, -Randy...
  8. Command Prompt opens and closes randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt opens and closes randomly: A CMD window with the title "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319" opens about once a minute for a split second and then disappears, I have yet to find a way to stop this... any help? Thanks...
  9. Command Prompt closing immediately.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt closing immediately.: When I startup and application which requires the command prompt to function I run the application as administrator and then the command prompt just flashes and nothing else happens, I need help....
  10. Command Prompt opens and closes several instances, I can't open them or close them via task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt opens and closes several instances, I can't open them or close them via task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rumbustiousrhino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fipye6/command_prompt_opens_and_closes_several_instances/