Windows 10: Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

Discus and support Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have two computers on my home network in which both computers have pop up of 2 windows of command prompt appearing then disappearing in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Equation, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Equation Win User

Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

Hello, I have two computers on my home network in which both computers have pop up of 2 windows of command prompt appearing then disappearing in an instant every time I restart the machine, Why is this?

:)

Equation, Oct 29, 2017

2. Command prompt keeps appearing and disappearing for no reason

i recently updated to windows 10 but i have no idea if that is relevant or not,

a command prompt keeps appearing and disappearing for no reason and i cant catch what it is saying, it happens every 30-60 seconds and its starting to drive me crazy, any help would be appreciated Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network :)

(don't know if this is useful but i'm on a hp envy laptop (don't know any specs)).

EpicMan1030, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Command Prompt Window appearing and disappearing every hour.

Learn the power of the Right Mouse Click! Right-click the task, then left-click "Disable". That's all. Windows will run happily without this task.

Frederik Long, Oct 29, 2017
  4. Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

Scan with Autoruns

Please download Autoruns by Sysinternals and save the file to your desktop.

• Right-click on the AutoRuns.exe icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    • It is important that you do not use your machine while the tool is running.
    • Wait patiently until the tool finishes its scanning. You will be notified with the Ready message in the lower left corner upon completion.
    • Go to File menu and select Save.
    • Make sure that the Save as type option is set to AutoRuns Data (*.arn) and the place to save will be your desktop. Name it somehow that you'll be able to identify it.

Please attach the file to your next post.
    To attach it:

• After typing in your message, click More reply options instead of Post.
    • below the post preview and the post editor, you should be able to see Attach files option - please click Choose file.
    • in the pop-up window navigate to the desktop. Choose the one previously mentioned and attach it.

If the file will be to big to attach it (it may happen), then please host it on a Dropbox account or a site like mediafire.com, providing me the link to the uploaded file.

FreeBooter, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

1. Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network - Similar Threads - Command Prompt appearing

2. Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...: This issue is happening very frequently, even if I am not playing games. And they just appear and disappear, so I can't take screenshots too. And there is no pattern of it appearing. Please help....
  3. Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! A blue command prompt is suddenly appearing and disappearing for a split second and...: This issue is happening very frequently, even if I am not playing games. And they just appear and disappear, so I can't take screenshots too. And there is no pattern of it appearing. Please help....
  4. Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing: I have been searching the web for answers and nothing has worked, so hopefully someone can help me!While I am working on my computer I have windows 10, this command prompt box rapidly appears on my screen multiple times. It will stop appearing for awhile and then suddenly...
  5. Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing: I have been searching the web for answers and nothing has worked, so hopefully someone can help me!While I am working on my computer I have windows 10, this command prompt box rapidly appears on my screen multiple times. It will stop appearing for awhile and then suddenly...
  6. Command Prompt box rapidly appearing and disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Command Prompt window appears for a split second and disappears periodically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt window appears for a split second and disappears periodically: Please check the attached image where a command prompt window appears for a split second and then disappears. This happens repeatedly, and there is no file by the name 'tuhijra' in the location shown in the image. Anyone facing similar issues?...
  8. Windows 10 Command prompt window appears and disappears.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Command prompt window appears and disappears.: Hi, I keep getting a Windows 10 Command prompt window appears and disappears. It opens up and closes as quickly as it popped up. In the cmd window it says" c:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe " This device used to have company monitoring software on it but I have removed all of...
  9. Command Prompt appears and disappears on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Command Prompt appears and disappears on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Command Prompt is used by applications to install or update components silently. If everything […] This article Command Prompt appears and disappears on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Command Prompt appears and disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt appears and disappears: Sometimes and not always command prompt appears while I am browsing on google and it stays there for like a second and then suddenly disappears . My laptop is new and it has no problems as of now also i scanned for viruses but it showed none , please someone help me because...