Windows 10: Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

Discus and support Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have two computers on my home network in which both computers have pop up of 2 windows of command prompt appearing then disappearing in an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Equation, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Equation Win User

Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

Hello, I have two computers on my home network in which both computers have pop up of 2 windows of command prompt appearing then disappearing in an instant every time I restart the machine, Why is this?

:)

Equation, Oct 29, 2017

2. Command prompt keeps appearing and disappearing for no reason

i recently updated to windows 10 but i have no idea if that is relevant or not,

a command prompt keeps appearing and disappearing for no reason and i cant catch what it is saying, it happens every 30-60 seconds and its starting to drive me crazy, any help would be appreciated Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network :)

(don't know if this is useful but i'm on a hp envy laptop (don't know any specs)).

EpicMan1030, Oct 29, 2017
  3. Command Prompt Window appearing and disappearing every hour.

Learn the power of the Right Mouse Click! Right-click the task, then left-click "Disable". That's all. Windows will run happily without this task.

Frederik Long, Oct 29, 2017
  4. Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

Scan with Autoruns

Please download Autoruns by Sysinternals and save the file to your desktop.

• Right-click on the AutoRuns.exe icon and select Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    • It is important that you do not use your machine while the tool is running.
    • Wait patiently until the tool finishes its scanning. You will be notified with the Ready message in the lower left corner upon completion.
    • Go to File menu and select Save.
    • Make sure that the Save as type option is set to AutoRuns Data (*.arn) and the place to save will be your desktop. Name it somehow that you'll be able to identify it.

Please attach the file to your next post.
    To attach it:

• After typing in your message, click More reply options instead of Post.
    • below the post preview and the post editor, you should be able to see Attach files option - please click Choose file.
    • in the pop-up window navigate to the desktop. Choose the one previously mentioned and attach it.

If the file will be to big to attach it (it may happen), then please host it on a Dropbox account or a site like mediafire.com, providing me the link to the uploaded file.

FreeBooter, Oct 29, 2017
Thema:

Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network

1. Command Prompt appearing and disappearing on 2 comps on network - Similar Threads - Command Prompt appearing

2. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt: I'm running windows 10 and for some reason, I'm not able to open cmd.exe. Whenever I try and open it the Command Prompt window opens for a second and crashes. Does anyone know the solution to this?...
  3. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt: I'm trying to run an application called dex2jar to decompile an .apk file and every time I try to start it using the command prompt it says DNS server not authoritative for this zone. I've tried sfs /scannow and it didn't find anything. What can I do to solve this issue? The...
  4. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt: I have the ever-so-popular logfiles srt srttrail.txt error showing up on my main computer, however when I try to fix it through suggestions on this website and other websites, I either don't solve the issue or I end up having to use bootrec /fixboot. I've already looked into...
  5. command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    command prompt: hi, Is the 64 bit operating system, alright to run on the 32 bit administrator command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/0202ade4-c9cf-4456-80b3-5ee9a53dd104
  6. Command Prompt: Hosted Network Supported: No

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command Prompt: Hosted Network Supported: No: Advised to update to a newer version of adaptor drivers and install them to change Hosted Network Supported to Yes. Windows Updater says I am up to date. Is there any way of getting this changed? I want to share a wireless VPN Connection from my Windows PC with a Smart TV....
  7. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  8. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt: I am trying to run ".TS file" (Typescript of ANGULAR 6) in command prompt but whenever I give my file name with extension ".ts" and press the Enter key the command prompt is redirecting to another window called "Files & Tv" and displaying some error message..... please help...
  9. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  10. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt: Hi I have noticed since the last update that where you right click on `start` the "command prompt as administrator" has gone, simple question I hope, how do I get it back or wheres it gone. Thanks *Banghead*Banghead 82525