Windows 10: command prompt commands

Discus and support command prompt commands in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AVerhine, Sep 8, 2018.

1. AVerhine Win User

command prompt commands

Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one?

:)

AVerhine, Sep 8, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Sep 8, 2018
  3. cwtech Win User

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

command prompt commands

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

command prompt commands

1. command prompt commands - Similar Threads - command prompt commands

2. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Command prompt: In command prompt, How do I remotely shutdown computers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/1756a7c3-6c94-4eaf-b370-dd87c7aec5bb
  3. command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    command prompt: How do I fat32 format in Windows 10 command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/6410bea3-f2c4-421e-997f-566413580700
  4. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt: I am trying to run ".TS file" (Typescript of ANGULAR 6) in command prompt but whenever I give my file name with extension ".ts" and press the Enter key the command prompt is redirecting to another window called "Files & Tv" and displaying some error message..... please help...
  5. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt: Hi, I cannot run command prompt as an administrator. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/command-prompt/0668be9f-2692-453e-b743-a0ba900da657
  6. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt: How to call up "command Prompt (Admin) from the "run" dialog box win 10 Home? 23145
  7. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  8. Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt?: Guys, I'm going to try one last time. The error code I received told to me to empty files and then "Run the command prompt as an administrator"?? Then, type wuauclt.exe/update now??......I don't know what run the command prompt means. I have no skills. *Redface 18342
  9. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt: Every time I use my laptop there is this COMMAND BOX that appears and within a second it disappears. Its really irritating and the worst part is if I am playing games or using any other program at that time the program that I am using minimizes automatically. PLEASE HELP ME...
  10. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt: Hi I have noticed since the last update that where you right click on `start` the "command prompt as administrator" has gone, simple question I hope, how do I get it back or wheres it gone. Thanks *Banghead*Banghead 82525