Windows 10: Command Prompt Didn't Delete Video

Discus and support Command Prompt Didn't Delete Video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Omnya Bafarat's HP Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-didnt-delete-video/4ddd0cfb-7dc3-4444-8994-b9b10156bc9c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BaderBatarfi2, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Command Prompt Didn't Delete Video

Omnya Bafarat's HP Laptop

:)

BaderBatarfi2, Jun 28, 2021
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 28, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Deleting Hiberfil & Pagefile

You would have to move your Page File to a different drive to get rid of that file, however you can make is smaller by adjusting the size in Windows.

To get rid of Hyberfile.sys you need to disable hibernation by doing the following:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate off, and then press ENTER.
    • Type exit and then press ENTER to close the Command Prompt window
    Then you can delete the hyberfile.sys file.

newtekie1, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Command Prompt Didn't Delete Video

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

Thema:

Command Prompt Didn't Delete Video

1. Command Prompt Didn't Delete Video - Similar Threads - Command Prompt Didn't

2. Deleted my user account with command prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted my user account with command prompt: Ok so this is my w10 journey; i had a simple problem, my searchbar didn't work. I did all the powershell and cmd prompts lines suggested online, rebooted 50 times over the span of a week. No change. I was tired of this and wanted to check if i could do something in safety...
  3. Deleted my user account with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my user account with command prompt: Ok so this is my w10 journey; i had a simple problem, my searchbar didn't work. I did all the powershell and cmd prompts lines suggested online, rebooted 50 times over the span of a week. No change. I was tired of this and wanted to check if i could do something in safety...
  4. Wi-Fi networks deleted by command prompt

Wi-Fi networks deleted by command prompt: Hi folksI have Wi-Fi connectivity issues. I thought it was due to the fact that all my neighbours Wi-Fi networks keep getting automatically ticked despite me never having ticked them. I deleted or blocked not sure which all the visible Wi-Fi connections using command prompt...
  5. Deleting Fonts with Command Prompt

Deleting Fonts with Command Prompt: Hi. I am just wondering if there is a command or commands you can input into Command Prompt to delete/get rid of fonts. If anyone has any answers, I would like to know!...
  6. Deleted folder from command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted folder from command prompt: I was deleting some useless folders with command prompt, and I tried to delete a folder called "." or ".." Then desktop's icons deleted, and application bar's icons too. Chrome also formatted, Office logged out, and some other programs also did. Then I rebooted and now...
  7. Command Prompt to delete to recycle bin

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt to delete to recycle bin: I've recently made some bat scripts to do some stuff with zip files, extract and sort/rename etc blah blah blah not important. As part of the cleanup I have it delete the zip file once its extracted however something went wrong the other day and it turns out "del file.zip"...
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  10. Command Prompt didn't recognize one of the commands

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt didn't recognize one of the commands: This evening I tried to get into command prompt by right-click " run in administrator " This part had no problem but after this --it's not. What I am trying to fix MBR issue on my laptop. I found the link that I search on Google and tried it. Here is the link below: How...