Windows 10: command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

Discus and support command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; none of my commands are working properly. it is always showing "'desktop' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ASITKUMAR#&, Aug 14, 2019 at 4:27 PM.

1. command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

none of my commands are working properly. it is always showing "'desktop' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file." some one please suggest me its cure.

:)

2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

4. Naki Win User

command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands :)

Thema:

command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

1. command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands - Similar Threads - command prompt showing

2. "rename" command in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "rename" command in Command Prompt: Never thought I'd have another DOS question, but ... never say never, I guess. So I have a folder with sub-folders named with the dates of all the weekdays in April, in the format 2019-04-xx_. I want to change the names to May, i.e. replace "04" with "05". I opened a...
  3. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt: On my PC cmd not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/1997eabc-1c65-4dd5-a223-03a83f66ccf6
  4. Command Prompt Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Issue: I am the only user on my laptop and have the Administrator account. When I access the command prompt, the usual DOS line C:\Windows\system32 does not appear. I have tried opening as Admin, too, even though I already am the Admin. Instead I get this C:\Users\rotor, which is...
  5. command prompt

command prompt: hi, Is the 64 bit operating system, alright to run on the 32 bit administrator command prompt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/0202ade4-c9cf-4456-80b3-5ee9a53dd104
  6. Command Prompt Issue

Command Prompt Issue: Hi, Whenever I open my command Prompt (Windows 10 Home), it briefly flashes for less than a second and closes. I tried all the solutions on the Microsoft Forum as well as all other forums but no luck. Right now I don't have any other choice but to use Windows Powershell but...
  7. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  8. Command prompt

Command prompt: I am trying to run ".TS file" (Typescript of ANGULAR 6) in command prompt but whenever I give my file name with extension ".ts" and press the Enter key the command prompt is redirecting to another window called "Files & Tv" and displaying some error message..... please help...
  9. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  10. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt: Hi I have noticed since the last update that where you right click on `start` the "command prompt as administrator" has gone, simple question I hope, how do I get it back or wheres it gone. Thanks *Banghead*Banghead 82525