Windows 10: command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

Discus and support command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; none of my commands are working properly. it is always showing "'desktop' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ASITKUMAR#&, Aug 14, 2019.

1. command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

none of my commands are working properly. it is always showing "'desktop' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file." some one please suggest me its cure.

:)

ASITKUMAR#&, Aug 14, 2019
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Aug 14, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands :)

Thema:

command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

1. command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands - Similar Threads - command prompt showing

2. Command prompt opening at random times and running commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt opening at random times and running commands: Same issue as seen in this other thread and I have already done everything else stated besides downloading Malwarebytes and doing a full scan but I have run Windows Defender with no results of malware and I'm just creating a new thread like stated at the end of the thread....
  3. Command prompt opening at random times and running commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt opening at random times and running commands: Same issue as seen in this other thread and I have already done everything else stated besides downloading Malwarebytes and doing a full scan but I have run Windows Defender with no results of malware and I'm just creating a new thread like stated at the end of the thread....
  4. Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized": I executed some commands like ipconfig,netsh, cipher, etc etc but they all showed up as "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". I have worked with these commands before and they were working properly until today. What could be the...
  5. Command Prompt issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command Prompt issue: I try to open it as an admin, and it says "to continue, enter admin username and password" and the only option it gives me is "no" which closes out the program. This started happening after deleting another account and setting this one to device owner....
  6. Help undoing these commands entered at command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Help undoing these commands entered at command prompt: Hello everyone. I was talking with PC Matic tech support who were trying to troubleshoot a problem I was having. They had me run some commands that totally crippled Windows Defender. It did not fix the problem and now they are not being helpful in assisting me to undo these...
  7. Command Prompt Issue

Command Prompt Issue: I am the only user on my laptop and have the Administrator account. When I access the command prompt, the usual DOS line C:\Windows\system32 does not appear. I have tried opening as Admin, too, even though I already am the Admin. Instead I get this C:\Users\rotor, which is...
  8. Command Prompt Issue

Command Prompt Issue: Hi, Whenever I open my command Prompt (Windows 10 Home), it briefly flashes for less than a second and closes. I tried all the solutions on the Microsoft Forum as well as all other forums but no luck. Right now I don't have any other choice but to use Windows Powershell but...
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240

Users found this page by searching for:

1. command suggestion not showing