Windows 10: Command prompt keeps popping up randomly and chrome keeps closing and reopening

Discus and support Command prompt keeps popping up randomly and chrome keeps closing and reopening in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been having this issue lately where my command prompt randomly pops up and my chrome just completely closes and reopens at random time intervals.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lucas huamani, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly and chrome keeps closing and reopening

I've been having this issue lately where my command prompt randomly pops up and my chrome just completely closes and reopens at random time intervals. at first when my chrome reopens up no matter what I typed in the search bar or even using google.com directly it always sends me to bing.com about the subject I typed. I tried looking up solutions online and found that I might have possible malware/spyware. So I've dowloaded malwarebyte and norton and scanned my computer using both programs. Both programs detected my threats and when I dealt with them my bowser became semi-fixed. semi-fixed beca

:)

lucas huamani, Aug 11, 2022

2. Why does a command prompt keep showing up randomly?

Every now and then when I'm just minding my own business a command prompt will sometimes just randomly pop up and occasionally disables my cusor and sometimes crashes when I hover over the close button, why does this keep happening?

Makerboi88, Aug 11, 2022
  3. f00l 2642 Win User
    Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

I recently got a problem where a command prompt window opened, and no visible command is run before it disappears. Then after the command prompt window closes (it opens for only half a second) my google chrome starts to close repeatedly, approximately every 30 seconds. It seems to close every tab in the window, so maybe it's just closing the window? But it gets quite annoying.

I have rebooted multiple times, checked for chrome updates, reinstalled chrome, and run a virus check. I have uninstalled any recent software I have installed recently (only Connectify Hotspot and Valorant), but this keeps happening. What should I do? And what could be causing this?

Edit: After chrome closes, it seems to try to re-open, displaying the panel list of google accounts to pick from. Don't know if this is of any help.

f00l 2642, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly and chrome keeps closing and reopening

Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success.

AlanParrish, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Command prompt keeps popping up randomly and chrome keeps closing and reopening

1. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly and chrome keeps closing and reopening - Similar Threads - Command prompt keeps

2. Windows Command Prompt pops up and closes Chrome. It reopens Chrome, but after the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Command Prompt pops up and closes Chrome. It reopens Chrome, but after the...: Nowadays, whenever I start up my computer, Windows Command Prompt would randomly open up and close Chrome. It reopens up Chrome, but my Google searches turn into Bing searches. Please help!...
  3. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  5. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly with this error.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up randomly with this error.: So my Dell Inspiron 7567 keeps showing this window randomly from time to time. It is quite irritating. Reinstalled a fresh copy of windows too but this just keeps coming back. any leads on how to get rid of this would be helpful [ATTACH]...
  7. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  8. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  9. Random command prompt keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  10. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"