Windows 10: Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

Discus and support Command prompt keeps popping up with an error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying. I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too I even tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NickingCZ, Jul 10, 2019.

1. NickingCZ Win User

Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying.
    I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too
    I even tried to delete some applications that might have something to do with this but nothing worked
    Can someone please help me with this, thank you.
    I will add more info and screenshots if needed.

Command prompt keeps popping up with an error bcbf367f-ecdb-4196-bce8-0ec03a28c45b?upload=true.jpg

:)

NickingCZ, Jul 10, 2019

2. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success.

AlanParrish, Jul 10, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

Jsssssssss, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

1. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error - Similar Threads - Command prompt keeps

2. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  3. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  6. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly with this error.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up randomly with this error.: So my Dell Inspiron 7567 keeps showing this window randomly from time to time. It is quite irritating. Reinstalled a fresh copy of windows too but this just keeps coming back. any leads on how to get rid of this would be helpful [ATTACH]...
  8. Random command prompt keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  9. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"
  10. Command prompt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt pop up: Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of...