Windows 10: Command prompt keeps popping up

Discus and support Command prompt keeps popping up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlanParrish, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success.

:)

AlanParrish, Apr 2, 2019
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

Popping of command prompt

Hi Harsh,

To resolve your command prompt concern, click this
    link
    and follow Wungraileng1709's instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Dennis Mop, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Command prompt keeps popping up

1. Command prompt keeps popping up - Similar Threads - Command prompt keeps

2. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  3. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  6. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  7. Random command prompt keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  8. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt keeps popping up with an error: For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying. I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too I even tried to delete some applications that might have something to do with this but nothing worked Can someone please help me with...
  9. Command Prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt pops up: For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes. Could it be a Microsoft update ? Operating W10 with the latest updates. I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?...
  10. Command prompt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt pop up: Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of...