Windows 10: Command prompt keeps popping when restart

Discus and support Command prompt keeps popping when restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this black box or the command prompt when booting the computer and I need to close it manually and do my thing however sometimes it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anita.franecki22, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Command prompt keeps popping when restart

I keep getting this black box or the command prompt when booting the computer and I need to close it manually and do my thing however sometimes it will not close and I need to close it by force using task manager. i want it permanently remove once I restart please.

:)

anita.franecki22, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Command prompt keeps popping when restart

1. Command prompt keeps popping when restart - Similar Threads - Command prompt keeps

2. Command prompt keeps popping when restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping when restart: I keep getting this black box or the command prompt when booting the computer and I need to close it manually and do my thing however sometimes it will not close and I need to close it by force using task manager. i want it permanently remove once I restart please....
  3. Command prompt keeps popping when restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps popping when restart: I keep getting this black box or the command prompt when booting the computer and I need to close it manually and do my thing however sometimes it will not close and I need to close it by force using task manager. i want it permanently remove once I restart please....
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  5. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  6. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  8. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  9. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt keeps popping up with an error: For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying. I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too I even tried to delete some applications that might have something to do with this but nothing worked Can someone please help me with...
  10. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"