Windows 10: Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says...

Discus and support Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is slow to register inputs and when it starts, the Command Prompt often has no text but a title bar saying "C:/CMD/Sys32/" and I receive a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Danielle Wren, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says...

My computer is slow to register inputs and when it starts, the Command Prompt often has no text but a title bar saying "C:/CMD/Sys32/" and I receive a notification in the notification center saying "Unauthorized changes blocked." Can someone from Microsoft help please? I prefer an email response with the official Microsoft logo. The folder is DST.exe.

:)

Danielle Wren, Jan 25, 2022
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 25, 2022
  3. cwtech Win User

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Caring1 Win User

Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says...

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says...

1. Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says... - Similar Threads - Command Prompt opening

2. Command prompt mysteriously opening up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt mysteriously opening up.: I have this problem that occurs randomly from what I've seen. This problem is a empty command prompt opens up on my screen then about a few seconds later it closes both my Chrome Web Browser and sometimes Youtube Music if I'm listening to it. I haven't found out what causes...
  3. Command prompt mysteriously opening up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt mysteriously opening up.: I have this problem that occurs randomly from what I've seen. This problem is a empty command prompt opens up on my screen then about a few seconds later it closes both my Chrome Web Browser and sometimes Youtube Music if I'm listening to it. I haven't found out what causes...
  4. Command prompt won't open from Advanced start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt won't open from Advanced start-up: I'm trying to update my pc to Windows 11, and I know my hardware is fully compatible. Most guides advise one to run mbr2gpt from the Advanced start-up's Command prompt, but whenever I try to do that, my computer simply reboots after I select Command prompt from the Advanced...
  5. Command prompt won't open from Advanced start-up

Command prompt won't open from Advanced start-up: I'm trying to update my pc to Windows 11, and I know my hardware is fully compatible. Most guides advise one to run mbr2gpt from the Advanced start-up's Command prompt, but whenever I try to do that, my computer simply reboots after I select Command prompt from the Advanced...
  6. Command prompt won't open from Advanced start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt opening System 32 without warning when starting up, and after says...: My computer is slow to register inputs and when it starts, the Command Prompt often has no text but a title bar saying "C:/CMD/Sys32/" and I receive a notification in the notification center saying "Unauthorized changes blocked." Can someone from Microsoft help please? I...
  8. Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt: Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt and also when I was enetered any command it was showing nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-was-shown-up-when-i-opened-command-prompt/bc432a66-85d2-4932-99c5-9110272906c6
  9. Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt: Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt and also when I was enetered any command it was showing nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-was-shown-up-when-i-opened-command-prompt/bc432a66-85d2-4932-99c5-9110272906c6
  10. Command Prompt windows open and close quickly ,often after start up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt windows open and close quickly ,often after start up.: Command Prompt windows open and close quickly ,often after start up. Not always and otherwise seem random. Really too fast to get a screen shot and they appear to be blank black....