Windows 10: Command prompt randomly opens

Discus and support Command prompt randomly opens in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I have a issue with my windows 10 home Computer.My command prompt randomly opens when I'm on say..A game, or a software that is non-harmful to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by D-Zebra, Jun 6, 2022.

1. D-Zebra Win User

Command prompt randomly opens

Hello.I have a issue with my windows 10 home Computer.My command prompt randomly opens when I'm on say..A game, or a software that is non-harmful to my device.However, my command prompt randomly opens, with no commands issued in it.Thanks tech support, and others that can help me.

:)

D-Zebra, Jun 6, 2022
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 6, 2022
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Command prompt randomly opens

USOclient.exe randomly opened

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The usoclient.exe error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC)
    scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

Command prompt randomly opens

1. Command prompt randomly opens - Similar Threads - Command prompt randomly

2. random grey circle that opens to a command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random grey circle that opens to a command prompt: hello, i have hade a grey circle in the top right of my screen and if i try to expand it it looks like a command prompt that i cant interact with it i've look every where and couldn't find anything im on windows 11 right now but it was on windows 10 as well i've had it for...
  3. random grey circle that opens to a command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random grey circle that opens to a command prompt: hello, i have hade a grey circle in the top right of my screen and if i try to expand it it looks like a command prompt that i cant interact with it i've look every where and couldn't find anything im on windows 11 right now but it was on windows 10 as well i've had it for...
  4. Command prompt opening at random times and running commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt opening at random times and running commands: Same issue as seen in this other thread and I have already done everything else stated besides downloading Malwarebytes and doing a full scan but I have run Windows Defender with no results of malware and I'm just creating a new thread like stated at the end of the thread....
  5. Command prompt opening at random times and running commands

Command prompt opening at random times and running commands: Same issue as seen in this other thread and I have already done everything else stated besides downloading Malwarebytes and doing a full scan but I have run Windows Defender with no results of malware and I'm just creating a new thread like stated at the end of the thread....
  6. Command prompt randomly opens

Command prompt randomly opens: Hello.I have a issue with my windows 10 home Computer.My command prompt randomly opens when I'm on say..A game, or a software that is non-harmful to my device.However, my command prompt randomly opens, with no commands issued in it.Thanks tech support, and others that can...
  7. Command prompt randomly opens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt randomly opens: Hello.I have a issue with my windows 10 home Computer.My command prompt randomly opens when I'm on say..A game, or a software that is non-harmful to my device.However, my command prompt randomly opens, with no commands issued in it.Thanks tech support, and others that can...
  8. Command Prompt opening randomly and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt opening randomly and closing instantly: I have this command prompt thing opening randomly around every 10 - 15 minutes, this really annoys me when playing games and such. I managed to accidently press the command prompt which prevented it from closing down. If anyone has a fix for it, it would greatly help....
  9. Command Prompt opens and closes randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt opens and closes randomly: A CMD window with the title "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319" opens about once a minute for a split second and then disappears, I have yet to find a way to stop this... any help? Thanks...
  10. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...