Windows 10: command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair

Discus and support command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair, cannot repair with command sfc/scannow and sfc/scanfile[IMG][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JianChengLu, Aug 12, 2019.

1. command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair

command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair, cannot repair with command sfc/scannow and sfc/scanfilecommand prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair [​IMG] command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair 095d3e62-ad21-4c57-b32b-c4bc9f4ba6ea?upload=true.png

:)

JianChengLu, Aug 12, 2019
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Aug 12, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Aug 12, 2019
  4. command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair

Command prompt crashes when trying to run dism

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
    sfc /scannow

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair

1. command prompt scan shows this error but cannot repair - Similar Threads - command prompt scan

2. Command Prompt Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Error: I have recently been having a problem with my pc where it gives me a message when I go to Windows Update where it says " Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." I found a resolution to it well I atleast hope it will resolve it but it says to type "net stop bits"...
  3. Command Prompt Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Error: I have recently been having a problem with my pc where it gives me a message when I go to Windows Update where it says " Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." I found a resolution to it well I atleast hope it will resolve it but it says to type "net stop bits"...
  4. Command Prompt Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Automatic Repair Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Command Prompt: I am trying to repair my computer in Automatic Repair on Windows 10. However, when I try to run command prompt in this mode it insists I need an administrator account, which i do not have and was actually going to create with command prompt. How do I work around this?...
  6. Command prompt error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt error: My computer from some days have been opening command prompt after every 10 minutes. It is causing a lot of trouble during online game as game pauses. It automatically closes. It shows location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\rsvgsgr.I have tried Malwarebytes and other antivirus...
  7. Command prompt error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt error.: Hey there community, my name is Harry, when I open command prompt in windows, it comes up with this strange message. Please send help my way please![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-error/7782c9d6-a903-4b11-adea-4688bed17671
  8. Command Prompt to Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt to Repair Disk: I found this page when searching for a solution to my BSOD: Can you open Elevated Command Prompt from Command Prompt? I started following zbook's instructions but got immediately confused because for the C Directory it showed my D drive (which I read elsewhere is to be...
  9. Command Prompt Windows Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Windows Repair Disc: Is there a way to use the Command Prompt on Windows Repair Disc without a working keyboard? 12712
  10. cmd.exe issues, cannot open command prompt to repair with SFC.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    cmd.exe issues, cannot open command prompt to repair with SFC.: Hi guys I'm new to this but figured this was the next best thing before involving a computer tech. Ever since yesterday I've been having issues with just about every game on my computer. League stopped patching for "unknown issues", got home today and Overwatch was having...