Windows 10: Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

Discus and support Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a problem where a command prompt window opened, and no visible command is run before it disappears. Then after the command prompt window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f00l 2642, Jun 23, 2022.

1. f00l 2642 Win User

Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

I recently got a problem where a command prompt window opened, and no visible command is run before it disappears. Then after the command prompt window closes it opens for only half a second my google chrome starts to close repeatedly, approximately every 30 seconds. It seems to close every tab in the window, so maybe it's just closing the window? But it gets quite annoying. I have rebooted multiple times, checked for chrome updates, reinstalled chrome, and run a virus check. I have uninstalled any recent software I have installed recently only Connectify Hotspot and Valorant, but this kee

:)

f00l 2642, Jun 23, 2022
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jun 23, 2022
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

Windows 10 open window issue

Hello,

I suggest you to try the following steps and check:

DISM:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

1. Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes? - Similar Threads - Command prompt window

2. Command Prompt Opening Then Closing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command Prompt Opening Then Closing: At the moment I have a problem with my HP laptop. I am running Windows 11 and every 1 minute or so I am not certain if it is a regular time a blank command prompt will open under the system32 directory. There would be no text within the prompt and the title would be the...
  3. Windows Command Prompt pops up and closes Chrome. It reopens Chrome, but after the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Command Prompt pops up and closes Chrome. It reopens Chrome, but after the...: Nowadays, whenever I start up my computer, Windows Command Prompt would randomly open up and close Chrome. It reopens up Chrome, but my Google searches turn into Bing searches. Please help!...
  4. Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?: I recently got a problem where a command prompt window opened, and no visible command is run before it disappears. Then after the command prompt window closes it opens for only half a second my google chrome starts to close repeatedly, approximately every 30 seconds. It seems...
  5. Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?

Command prompt window opens, Chrome repeatedly closes?: I recently got a problem where a command prompt window opened, and no visible command is run before it disappears. Then after the command prompt window closes it opens for only half a second my google chrome starts to close repeatedly, approximately every 30 seconds. It seems...
  6. (help) chrome keeps on closing after command prompt opens then closed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (help) chrome keeps on closing after command prompt opens then closed: When I open chrome (I use incognito) i can use it for around 3 minutes before command prompt opens momentarily then chrome closes, around 5 seconds later a normal chrome window then opens (not incognito) with the web page of what I was last on when not using incognito (if I...
  7. Command Prompt Opens then closes immediately

Command Prompt Opens then closes immediately: When I open CMD or any command that uses cmd, it just opens then closes really fastplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-opens-then-closes-immediately/de915006-128d-4861-ac88-ee63f4cfea67
  8. Command Prompt opening randomly and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt opening randomly and closing instantly: I have this command prompt thing opening randomly around every 10 - 15 minutes, this really annoys me when playing games and such. I managed to accidently press the command prompt which prevented it from closing down. If anyone has a fix for it, it would greatly help....
  9. Command Prompt opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt opening and closing immediately: im trying to open my cmd, ive tried as administrator, I've tried making a copy and renaming the exe file, I've tried launching it in safe mode. and nothing is working...
  10. Command Prompt opens and closes randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt opens and closes randomly: A CMD window with the title "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319" opens about once a minute for a split second and then disappears, I have yet to find a way to stop this... any help? Thanks...