Windows 10: Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC

Discus and support Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeeMoo311, Jan 16, 2020.

1. DeeMoo311 Win User

Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC

Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them worked. I tried to disable in NVidia control panel "Multi - display/mixed - GPU acceleration" but apparently it doesn't exist in the newer version. Also checked Task Schedular for "OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerLogon" and "OfficeBackgroundTaskHandlerRegistration" but they weren't there. What came up was "Office 15 Subscription Heartbeat" , "OfficeTelemetryAgentFallBack" and "OfficeTelemetryAgentLogOn" and that is it. Also I check Event Viewer but there was nothing related to it. I have Windows 10 OS, all drivers are up to date.

***Original title: Random command prompt keep popping up***

:)

DeeMoo311, Jan 16, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 16, 2020
  3. marx1e Win User
    Command prompt pop up

Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of the game which is really frustrating. if anyone has any idea how to fix this your help would be greatly appreciated. it happens on an hourly basis , for example today it happens at 51 minutes past the hour, every hour (2:51 3: 51 etc) Im not very good with computers so dont hate me if i sound dumb pls.

marx1e, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC

Jsssssssss, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC

1. Command Prompt window pops up while playing games on PC - Similar Threads - Command Prompt window

2. Command Prompt Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Pop up: I've been having issues with a command prompt popping up at random times. I've done some searching and found what I believe to be the culprit- Thru the use of powershell : Get-ScheduledTask Get-ScheduledTaskInfo select TaskName, TaskPath, LastRunTime out-gridviewI found that...
  3. Command Prompt Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Pop up: I've been having issues with a command prompt popping up at random times. I've done some searching and found what I believe to be the culprit- Thru the use of powershell : Get-ScheduledTask Get-ScheduledTaskInfo select TaskName, TaskPath, LastRunTime out-gridviewI found that...
  4. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  5. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  6. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"
  8. Command Prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt pops up: For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes. Could it be a Microsoft update ? Operating W10 with the latest updates. I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?...
  9. Command Prompt Window pop up while charging only.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt Window pop up while charging only.: Hi, Whenever I plug in my charger, CMD window pops up with below error. I have gone to mentioned location but there no such folder as 'civuiebu'(I have checked hidden folders as well). I do not know what this folder is related to? I have checked in the community and...
  10. Command prompt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt pop up: Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of...