Windows 10: Command Prompt?

Discus and support Command Prompt? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys, I'm going to try one last time. The error code I received told to me to empty files and then "Run the command prompt as an administrator"??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Penny Dreadful, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Command Prompt?

Guys, I'm going to try one last time.

The error code I received told to me to empty files and then "Run the command prompt as an administrator"??
    Then, type wuauclt.exe/update now??......I don't know what run the command prompt means. I have no skills. *Redface

:)

Penny Dreadful, Aug 21, 2015

2. microsoft live cam 1.1

I recently got windows 10 and when I tried to install my Microsoft live cam 1.1 it would not work because apparently there isn't a driver for it does anyone know if theres not one out there I keep looking but have no luck if anyone could help me fix this
    id greatly appreciate it cheers!!

command(2), Aug 21, 2015
  3. Nokia Asha 501 compatible with Nokia Suite?

not working

nokia asha 501 is one of the worst model released by nokia. Flop Flop Flop

Command---01, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Command Prompt?

Thema:

Command Prompt?

1. Command Prompt? - Similar Threads - Command Prompt

2. Unable to open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 10: Hello everyone I'm having a problem when I attempt to open my Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows 10. I'm unable to enter my admin username and password. It saysTo continue, enter an admin user name and password, but then under that there are no entry prompts for the...
  3. How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this? It pops up every time i boot up my pc along with command prompt.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrypticLoki988 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiz9wk/how_do_i_fix_this_it_pops_up_every_time_i_boot_up/
  4. Windows doesn’t start after signon. Only command prompt appears

Windows doesn’t start after signon. Only command prompt appears: Any startup help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-doesnt-start-after-signon-only-command/d0aa1eb3-ce51-4bc3-b3d6-8b5f7481d76a
  5. my comand prompt commands' letters and any letter within command promt is flickering and blury

my comand prompt commands' letters and any letter within command promt is flickering and blury: i just clean installed my win10 on my new crucial mx500, after installing all my drivers currently i'm facing a issue. though i have selected native 1920x1080 resolution but still my comand prompt commands' letters and any letter within command promt is flickering and blury...
  6. command to Turn off UAC prompts on specific Apps

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    command to Turn off UAC prompts on specific Apps: I have tested an application called Louts note version 5 on my Win 10 V 1909 and it is working fine except one small annoying issue. There is a file nupdate.exe is pop up from time to time. Is there a CMD or PowerShell command to turn off UAC or to disable this nupdate.exe...
  7. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt: Mine is a new laptop. Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT I cannot open the Command Prompt whenever i try to open cmd it will come and goes in a blink. Please resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/74e52ba1-837c-4b84-8fb3-3fe1a9ab723a
  8. PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PPPOE service name - Terminal / Command Prompt ( cmd ) / Powershell: How can i set Broadband PPPOE service name using Command Prompt or PowerShell (Windows 8.1, build 9600)? 159406
  9. command to Turn off UAC prompts on specific Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    command to Turn off UAC prompts on specific Apps: I have tested an application called Louts note version 5 on my Win 10 V 1909 and it is working fine except one small annoying issue. There is a file nupdate.exe is pop up from time to time. Is there a CMD or PowerShell command to turn off UAC or to disable this nupdate.exe...
  10. command prompt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    command prompt: when another application tries to open command prompt it closes. I thought that it was the autorun virus but when i open it from start menu it doesnt close plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/e1498e45-5ac9-45ca-8a5f-6c624895c5a4