Windows 10: Command Prompt?

Discus and support Command Prompt? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys, I'm going to try one last time. The error code I received told to me to empty files and then "Run the command prompt as an administrator"??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Penny Dreadful, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Command Prompt?

Guys, I'm going to try one last time.

The error code I received told to me to empty files and then "Run the command prompt as an administrator"??
    Then, type wuauclt.exe/update now??......I don't know what run the command prompt means. I have no skills. *Redface

:)

Penny Dreadful, Aug 21, 2015

2. microsoft live cam 1.1

I recently got windows 10 and when I tried to install my Microsoft live cam 1.1 it would not work because apparently there isn't a driver for it does anyone know if theres not one out there I keep looking but have no luck if anyone could help me fix this
    id greatly appreciate it cheers!!

command(2), Aug 21, 2015
  3. Nokia Asha 501 compatible with Nokia Suite?

not working

nokia asha 501 is one of the worst model released by nokia. Flop Flop Flop

Command---01, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Command Prompt?

Thema:

Command Prompt?

1. Command Prompt? - Similar Threads - Command Prompt

2. Regular command prompt on Advanced startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regular command prompt on Advanced startup: Is it possible to access regular Command Prompt (non-administrator command prompt), through advanced startup? If so, how do i get to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regular-command-prompt-on-advanced-startup/b480184b-f422-4c56-8214-c0274f294009"
  3. Command prompt opens then closes before I can even see the text displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt opens then closes before I can even see the text displayed: For some reason when I tried opening a terminal through Visual Code it caused an issue where command prompt wont stay open. It opens for at least a second but then closes before you can do anything, I've tried running as administrator and no luck. Any help will be much...
  4. Command prompts?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Command prompts?: In reponse to a question about microsoft store not working with an error code of the answer seems to be this. Hi, Sorry to know that store (beta) is crashing after the update. Please try the step and check. From an Elevated command prompt type: del /q...
  5. How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the corruptions that Command Prompt said I had but could not fix?: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hello, I did a scan as show in Command Prompt and it directed me to go to the link for the corrupt files that could not be fixed. All the CBS.txt does is list the corrupts, it does not tell me how to fix the corruptions. How do I fix the corruptions Command...
  6. Command Prompt not opening in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt not opening in Windows 10: I had a problem opening command prompt in Windows 10. When I used Win+R and typing in cmd, the command prompt opened for a brief moment and the closed again. I found the culprit causing this on my PC, it was a malware/spyware program called soundmixer.exe. If you have...
  7. Automatic Recovery Loop - Only Command Prompt available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Recovery Loop - Only Command Prompt available: Help. Norton update triggered blue automatic recovery loop. BitLocker key was set up. C: drive is locked and all I have access to is the command prompt with errors when trying to access C: drive. Any hope of recovery outside of a full wipe of system? Surface Pro running...
  8. Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 new copy need to know how to load from command prompt.: Windows update download and cant boot computer ran the usual repair stuff and nothing. Bought a new win10 on usb but it wont load. So I am trying to load it from the command prompt. I need the commands though as I am not very computer literate. Thanks for any help!...
  9. Something running in command prompt on startup.

Something running in command prompt on startup.: I am running Windows 10. When I start my computer, a few items pop up in cmd command prompts and run so quickly I can't read them. I could just read "permission denied" at the end of one of them. I didn't set that up. How can I find out what it is?...
  10. Command prompt

Command prompt: It seems that I have to renew my command prompt almost monthly by use of the "bootsect /nt60 sys" command. Why is this happening ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/6ca7646e-66a4-45cf-ab84-781950936dee