Windows 10: command propt problem

Discus and support command propt problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; 'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. same thing happening all the times for all commands... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VenuRayala, May 26, 2020.

1. command propt problem

'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file
    . same thing happening all the times for all commands how to i rectify this

command propt problem 345f0b17-f87c-4ee4-92eb-ee9b5eba2dc6?upload=true.png

:)

VenuRayala, May 26, 2020
  2. VeeJey Win User

an error occurred while running comand propt

My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process and the windows store and some other apps stopped working completely. all the microsoft apps has been renamed as "@{microsoft.windows.calculator_XXX....}". please help me..

VeeJey, May 26, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile command propt problem :)

4. dalchina Win User

command propt problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 26, 2020
Thema:

command propt problem

1. command propt problem - Similar Threads - command propt problem

2. Command Processor Autorun Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Processor Autorun Problem: CMD is not working on my PC. I identified the problem but don't know how to solve it.CMD doesn't work due to command processor's autorun having the data value of:"@mode 20,5 & tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq FirewallModule.exe" 2>NUL find /I /N "FirewallModule.exe">NUL && exit &...
  3. Problem with command prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with command prompt: the command prompt told me that it can't find the desktop, I don't know what to do. I need to run a python file but it continue to say that it can't find the directory of the file. After that I try to move the file to the desktop and now it says that it can't find it...
  4. Why is it so hard to figure out how to find the "Elevated Command Propt

Why is it so hard to figure out how to find the "Elevated Command Propt: All of the following occur on an HP Computer running Windows 10 x64 Professional Version. I have no idea what the "Elevated Command Prompt is never even heard of it before yesterday, and not of the instructions along the way provide a reasonable, concise and simple way to...
  5. Run Command Problem

Run Command Problem: I recently had viruses on my computer and just noticed that my Run command is not working properly. When I put in Run... I get the pop up box as usual, but when I put in a command, %temp%, %msconfig%, etc. It asks for me to choose a program to open it. I know about program...
  6. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    command prompt problem: when I click to cmd prompt it is not opening and it is showing shortcut file which is not opening please solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-problem/a8182e7b-7699-4dc2-9339-8bded7bd6c35
  7. run command problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    run command problem: what I enter in run command it is not saving history why so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-command-problem/c25284b3-3a40-4898-aa2f-bd7912b033d6
  8. an error occurred while running comand propt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an error occurred while running comand propt: My windows store was not opening and i try to fix it by typing a command in command propt as suggested by someone, but an error occurred in the process and the windows store and some other apps stopped working completely. all the microsoft apps has been renamed as...
  9. command prompt problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    command prompt problem: Hi guys the opacity slider it's gray Please, what is the solution [img] 17498
  10. Msconfig and command prompt, problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Msconfig and command prompt, problems: Here's a secret: Right click on the little Windows flag in the lower left, and you see a menu with many commands, control panel, run [dialog box] and more. Click run and type 'msconfig' as many people know, there are three types of startups. Under another one of the tabs...