Windows 10: Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it

Discus and support Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir, please give me a command (orders) in Windows 10 Home Repair without prompting to reinstall it from the beginning. Wait for response!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it

Hello,

Dear Sir, please give me a command (orders) in Windows 10 Home Repair without prompting to reinstall it from the beginning.
    Wait for response!
    A wonderful day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 22, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Nov 22, 2018
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it :)

Thema:

Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it

1. Command (s) in Windows 10 Home Repair Command Prompt without reinstalling it - Similar Threads - Command Home Repair

2. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  3. command prompt in S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    command prompt in S mode: I cannot find command prompt or Powershell ANYWHERE on my new laptop. I get an error message about the app not being safe due to S mode on my computer. Anyone know how to run a command in S mode? Surely there's a way around this! The whole reason I need this is because I...
  4. command prompt in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    command prompt in S mode: I cannot find command prompt or Powershell ANYWHERE on my new laptop. I get an error message about the app not being safe due to S mode on my computer. Anyone know how to run a command in S mode? Surely there's a way around this! The whole reason I need this is because I...
  5. command prompt in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Automatic Repair Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair Command Prompt: I am trying to repair my computer in Automatic Repair on Windows 10. However, when I try to run command prompt in this mode it insists I need an administrator account, which i do not have and was actually going to create with command prompt. How do I work around this?...
  7. Command Prompt to Repair Disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt to Repair Disk: I found this page when searching for a solution to my BSOD: Can you open Elevated Command Prompt from Command Prompt? I started following zbook's instructions but got immediately confused because for the C Directory it showed my D drive (which I read elsewhere is to be...
  8. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  9. Command Prompt Windows Repair Disc

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Windows Repair Disc: Is there a way to use the Command Prompt on Windows Repair Disc without a working keyboard? 12712
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240