Windows 10: Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu.

Discus and support Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I use Winaero Tweaker and Windows font appear to change the size and font of desktop's icons font. Usually after shutdown-boot or reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bug locker, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu.

Hi.
    I use Winaero Tweaker and Windows font appear to change the size and font of desktop's icons font.
    Usually after shutdown-boot or reboot procedure , the font dont appear right. I need to do a "refresh" from desktop's context menu (or press F5). Example :
    1) Before Refresh

Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu. [​IMG]

2) After Refresh the icons text is wthout dots.
    As i have a batch file run on boot , i think that it would be good if exists a command prompt command , to do automatic on every boot this job. Is anyone knows if this exist ?
    I have Windows 20H2 build 19042.685.
    Thanks.*Smile

:)

bug locker, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Cuzza Win User

Change target of "Edit" command in context menus

@ Oily, thanks but that's not what I'm trying to do here. I wanted the "Edit" context menu command to open a different program to what the file is usually associated with; the Default Programs dialog doesn't allow that.

Cuzza, Dec 23, 2020
  3. How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu.

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu. :(

ArmoredCavalry, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu.

1. Command to do the job of F5 key/Refresh at context menu. - Similar Threads - Command job key

2. why my pc is not refreshing on clicking refresh option in context menu or F5?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my pc is not refreshing on clicking refresh option in context menu or F5?: my laptop is not refreshing throush context menu nor by pressing F5 key . And microsoft edge is creating new tabs and pinned it automatically...
  3. why my pc is not refreshing on clicking refresh option in context menu or F5?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my pc is not refreshing on clicking refresh option in context menu or F5?: my laptop is not refreshing throush context menu nor by pressing F5 key . And microsoft edge is creating new tabs and pinned it automatically...
  4. The context menu lacks access keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The context menu lacks access keys: The new context menu lacks the access key feature, the underlined letters or letters in parentheses in non-Latin languages, which had existed from Windows 2.0! The access keys allow you quickly select the menu item by press the letter. For example, press R to open Properties...
  5. f5-f11 keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    f5-f11 keys: so ive been fine untill a few minutes ago when my f5-f11 keys randomly became volume changers, im not changing my game settings so i want to turn this off, its annoying bc im used to pressing f11 to change from full screen to non full screen so i dont like the volume keys...
  6. What is this context menu command?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this context menu command?: Today I noticed a command I've never seen before in the context menu. In Brazilian Portuguese it reads Liberar espao, which means "Free up space". ▼ [img] I tried to identify it using ShellMenuView, but it didn't find any menu name with "Liberar", "espao", "free", and...
  7. Windows 10. Unable to Refresh F5/Right click<Refresh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Unable to Refresh F5/Right click<Refresh: Hey, I just resetted my Laptop. I kept the personal files and just removed all the apps. The laptop is really smooth now except for refreshing. Everytime I try to refresh... The Blue circle of busyness comes on and stays for a longgggg time. I can click Start, I can...
  8. Fn + F5 Refresh not working

Fn + F5 Refresh not working: Fn + f5 refresh is not working instead i have to Win + f5 for refreshing. please help!!!! Also i have to click Fn + f11 / f12 for increseing/decreasing brightness. previously i used to Fn + f5 for refresh i never needed to win + any function keys....
  9. The F5 function key is no longer the "Refresh" key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The F5 function key is no longer the "Refresh" key.: Today, the F5 function key invokes a Start pop-up window with no obvious name. An array of functions, apps and recently opened programs. In PowerPoint, the F5 key was the shortcut to start a presentation from slide one. No substitute keystroke is designated. Again, the...
  10. how can rearrange context menu commands

how can rearrange context menu commands: Hi, how can i move cut copy to the upper of context menu I use zoomed desktop layout 150% and also I use to many apps which occupy many places in context menu, I have to scroll down context menu to see cut copy options also there might be other commands I don't need how...