Windows 10: Command window does not open?

Discus and support Command window does not open? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem unswar: I want to do something at the command prompt but can't open it. If I open it no matter whether with admin rights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umka10, Jun 21, 2020.

1. umka10 Win User

Command window does not open?

Hello,

I have a problem unswar:

I want to do something at the command prompt but can't open it. If I open it no matter whether with admin rights or not it is below briefly to see and again away.

Is there anyone who can help me

MFG and thanks in advance

:)

umka10, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command window does not open? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 21, 2020
  4. ste2425 Win User

Command windows opening behind other windows

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick one here.

Ive made a small application to poll TeamCity build monitor take data about current and past builds and store them in a data base. Its only a very small application and im using windows task scheduler to run it every five minuets. Its working grand and does everything its meant to however when it runs it open a command window. Im not displaying anything nor taking user input and its finished and closed in under half a minuet but it opens on top of any windows I already have open. Control is still focused on the window I was working in before the command window opened. What id like to know is there a way within either task scheduler or something I can programme within the application to either stop the command window opening up but the application still run as its not needed or to make it automatically open behind all other open windows?

Thanks all

ste2425, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Command window does not open? - Similar Threads - Command window does

2. Command Prompt CMD flashes but does not stay open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt CMD flashes but does not stay open.: My CMD was working fine until I had to uninstall Anaconda from my system. After that the CMD prompt stopped working. When running CMD even as administrator, it opened the window but immediately got closed. The problem was not from PATH variables. Even directly going to...
  3. Command prompt not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt not opening: Hi All, Whenever I try to open a command prompt in windows 10 it crashes automatically. Please assist how to fix the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-not-opening/cc3ba5c9-0dda-421b-b0af-d3e128135a1c
  4. Command opening and closing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command opening and closing: Hi - Exactly every 52 seconds I have a command window that pops on and then off when on my desktop. I don't know what it is or how to go about preferably stopping it. Help! Thanks...
  5. regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open: regedit, command prompt does not show run as administrator option and also does not open any .exe files on my windows 10 laptop.it says to look for an app in Microsoft store....
  6. Taskbar Icons Not Working / Run Command Does Not Open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar Icons Not Working / Run Command Does Not Open: Hello. Please, if one of you has time could you please try to help me? I've tried all of the "easy" fixes for this issue. I'm not sure what to do next. I just updated Windows 10 and still am having issues. Here is the PowerShell readout: Thank you for any help someone...
  7. Windows Command Prompt is not opening...

Windows Command Prompt is not opening...: So I was trying to open the command prompt and every time the command prompt opened for a short while and it closes by itself. I mean it just flashes for a moment and I can't see a thing. I created a new administrator account and tried to open it and it worked. But I can't...
  8. Command prompt not opening

Command prompt not opening: Hi, I recently installed a windows 10 update and noe cmd.exe does not work. I hvae tried many different methods to open it but all that happens is a small window flashes up ont he screen for a split second then dissapears. any ideas? s8on...
  9. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...
  10. Start menu does not open after Power Shell Command

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu does not open after Power Shell Command: So my mail app was not opening links. So I looked up how to reinstall the mail app. Got to this: http://www.howtogeek.com/224798/how-...stall-window... I uninstalled the apps, then ran the powershell command: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...