Windows 10: Command window does not open?

Discus and support Command window does not open? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem unswar: I want to do something at the command prompt but can't open it. If I open it no matter whether with admin rights... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by umka10, Jun 21, 2020.

1. umka10 Win User

Command window does not open?

Hello,

I have a problem unswar:

I want to do something at the command prompt but can't open it. If I open it no matter whether with admin rights or not it is below briefly to see and again away.

Is there anyone who can help me

MFG and thanks in advance

:)

umka10, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command window does not open? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 21, 2020
  4. ste2425 Win User

Command windows opening behind other windows

Hi all,

Hopefully a quick one here.

Ive made a small application to poll TeamCity build monitor take data about current and past builds and store them in a data base. Its only a very small application and im using windows task scheduler to run it every five minuets. Its working grand and does everything its meant to however when it runs it open a command window. Im not displaying anything nor taking user input and its finished and closed in under half a minuet but it opens on top of any windows I already have open. Control is still focused on the window I was working in before the command window opened. What id like to know is there a way within either task scheduler or something I can programme within the application to either stop the command window opening up but the application still run as its not needed or to make it automatically open behind all other open windows?

Thanks all

ste2425, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Command window does not open? - Similar Threads - Command window does

2. Command Prompt in WinRE does not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command Prompt in WinRE does not open: I am attempting to open the Command Prompt in Advanced Options when I restart my PC in the Windows Recovery Environment. However, whenever I click the Command Prompt option, it cycles HDMI, DP, etc., then my monitor says no signal, resulting in a black screen that I have to...
  3. Command Prompt in WinRE does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt in WinRE does not open: I am attempting to open the Command Prompt in Advanced Options when I restart my PC in the Windows Recovery Environment. However, whenever I click the Command Prompt option, it cycles HDMI, DP, etc., then my monitor says no signal, resulting in a black screen that I have to...
  4. Command Prompt in WinRE does not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why does command prompt open by itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does command prompt open by itself?: A while after my computer activates, command prompt opens on its own. When I'm gaming, or doing work, it just suddenly opens and sucks because it affects my work and gaming. I don't know what to do about it...
  6. Why does command prompt open by itself?

Why does command prompt open by itself?: A while after my computer activates, command prompt opens on its own. When I'm gaming, or doing work, it just suddenly opens and sucks because it affects my work and gaming. I don't know what to do about it...
  7. Command Processor does not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Processor does not open: I can not open the cmd. When i try to do it, it gets automatically closed. I´ve been surfing the internet to search a solution. Here i post some possible solutions that i have identificated I haven't executed any of these possible solutions because I don't want to screw up...
  8. Command Processor does not open

Command Processor does not open: I can not open the cmd. When i try to do it, it gets automatically closed. I´ve been surfing the internet to search a solution. Here i post some possible solutions that i have identificated I haven't executed any of these possible solutions because I don't want to screw up...
  9. regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    regedit,command prompt & .exe files does not open: regedit, command prompt does not show run as administrator option and also does not open any .exe files on my windows 10 laptop.it says to look for an app in Microsoft store....
  10. Taskbar Icons Not Working / Run Command Does Not Open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar Icons Not Working / Run Command Does Not Open: Hello. Please, if one of you has time could you please try to help me? I've tried all of the "easy" fixes for this issue. I'm not sure what to do next. I just updated Windows 10 and still am having issues. Here is the PowerShell readout: Thank you for any help someone...