Windows 10: command window keeps popping up

Discus and support command window keeps popping up in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; the command window keeps opening and forcing to minimize the games and i have to open it form the taskbar or it suddenly opens alone without opening... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MagedAl, Jul 19, 2021.

1. MagedAl Win User

command window keeps popping up

the command window keeps opening and forcing to minimize the games and i have to open it form the taskbar or it suddenly opens alone without opening any application it shows the path : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\wheadsuand it doesnt shows any commands, it opens and closes so fast i had to record the screen to know what is the path please tell me the solution to solve this problem

:)

MagedAl, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile command window keeps popping up :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 19, 2021
  4. command window keeps popping up

explorer windows and programs keep popping under other windows when not full screen

Hello Bart,

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Ref: Using System File Checker in Windows 10

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state
    or were irrecoverable, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please write to us with the results. If the issue still persists, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

command window keeps popping up

1. command window keeps popping up - Similar Threads - command window keeps

2. DAX3API.exe keeps popping up in command prompt; What is it?

in Windows 10 News
    DAX3API.exe keeps popping up in command prompt; What is it?: If you are using a computer with Dolby Atmos support then you may have a DAX API process that came with the DAX API software package. DAX3API.exe is the executable file that belongs to this process. However, many users have complained that it is taking a huge chunk of their...
  3. Command prompt keeps popping up randomly with this error.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up randomly with this error.: So my Dell Inspiron 7567 keeps showing this window randomly from time to time. It is quite irritating. Reinstalled a fresh copy of windows too but this just keeps coming back. any leads on how to get rid of this would be helpful [ATTACH]...
  4. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  5. Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt keeps popping up and disappearing randomly: So I've been dealing with this for awhile now and it's really getting on my nerves. Every so often, a command prompt will appear and disappear, way too fast for me to take a screenshot. I've looked everywhere for a solution and the most suggested solution I've seen was...
  6. Random command prompt keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt keeps popping up with an error: For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying. I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too I even tried to delete some applications that might have something to do with this but nothing worked Can someone please help me with...
  8. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"
  9. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

Windows Command Processor keeps popping up: Windows Command Processor keeps popping up and closing multiple times a second with multiple instances. It doesn't stay long enough for me to be able to find out what is going on. Any possible fixes would be fantastic....
  10. Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing

Command prompt windows keeps popping up and disappearing: I came across this problem 2 weeks ago where cmd.exe windows pops up every hour or so and immediately disappears and minimizes/kicks me out of fullscreen applications like when I'm playing a game which is very annoying. I've ran full system scans for viruses with Avast and...