Windows 10: command window keeps popping up

Discus and support command window keeps popping up in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; the command window keeps opening and forcing to minimize the games and i have to open it form the taskbar or it suddenly opens alone without opening... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by MagedAl, Jul 19, 2021.

1. MagedAl Win User

command window keeps popping up

the command window keeps opening and forcing to minimize the games and i have to open it form the taskbar or it suddenly opens alone without opening any application it shows the path : C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\wheadsuand it doesnt shows any commands, it opens and closes so fast i had to record the screen to know what is the path please tell me the solution to solve this problem

:)

MagedAl, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile command window keeps popping up :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jul 19, 2021
  4. command window keeps popping up

explorer windows and programs keep popping under other windows when not full screen

Hello Bart,

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Ref: Using System File Checker in Windows 10

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state
    or were irrecoverable, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please write to us with the results. If the issue still persists, we would be happy to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

command window keeps popping up

1. command window keeps popping up - Similar Threads - command window keeps

2. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Command Processor keeps popping up: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, recently out of nowhere this Windows Command Processor thing keeps popping up every second, I have no idea what caused this or what is happening and I literally cant use my computer anymore because it keeps popping up every single second. How can I...
  3. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  4. Command promt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command promt keeps popping up: I use windows 11 and for months now I have been having issues with a cmd promt appearing on my screen and I have to close out of it manually and it has been very bothersome. The name of the the cmd promt is long but it includes the name "system 32" most times it is completely...
  5. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  6. Command prompt keeps popping up

Command prompt keeps popping up: CMD windows C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Roaming\foxcif.exe how can i get rid of this window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/63b7e654-e3cb-4666-b62c-117854236ae0
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr"

Command Prompt keeps popping up, "ffwrurr": I'm on Windows 11, and command prompt randomly appears and disappears. It's a real hassle when I'm in-game. It shows the pathname "C:\Users\[xxx]\AppData\Roaming\ffwrurr." When I try opening it, it says I'm opening a system file. How do I stop cmd from popping up randomly?...
  9. Command prompt keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt keeps popping up: Command prompt keeps popping up. Have tried several spyware programs, with no success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-keeps-popping-up/67ef2307-45f9-4bef-9cd7-6d56d202db74"
  10. Windows Command Processor keeps popping up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Command Processor keeps popping up: Windows Command Processor keeps popping up and closing multiple times a second with multiple instances. It doesn't stay long enough for me to be able to find out what is going on. Any possible fixes would be fantastic....