Windows 10: Command window randomly flashes

Discus and support Command window randomly flashes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Windows 10 and have an office 365 subscription. For a while now I notice the command window quickly flashes. This seems to happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ErikOtt, Nov 30, 2020.

1. ErikOtt Win User

Command window randomly flashes

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 and have an office 365 subscription. For a while now I notice the command window quickly flashes. This seems to happen every time my computer wakes up from sleep or reboots as well as other random times. I've run Widows defender virus scans many times and it does not come up with anything. Is this something Microsoft is doing as part of Office 365? Is there a way I can find out what is happening? Been thinking of reinstall of OS and apps but as everyone knows that is a pain so if it's not a virus/malware, would prefer not too. Any info very appreciated.

Thx.

:)

ErikOtt, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command window randomly flashes :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Command window randomly flashes - Similar Threads - Command window randomly

2. keyboard doing random commands ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard doing random commands ?: Just hit cntrl shift and hopefully it goes away , I was having this issue and instead of getting an answer they locked the thread so i cant share the fact i trouble shooted just pressing random key combos and that one worked...
  3. Command prompt flashing for a moment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt flashing for a moment: There is a command prompt flashing on my computer every once in a while. It lasts just a moment and I can't see if there is any text inside of itThe biggest problem is that it tabs me out of full screen games, and that is really annoying.I scanned my pc for viruses and such...
  4. Command prompt flashing for a moment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt flashing for a moment: There is a command prompt flashing on my computer every once in a while. It lasts just a moment and I can't see if there is any text inside of itThe biggest problem is that it tabs me out of full screen games, and that is really annoying.I scanned my pc for viruses and such...
  5. Command prompt flashing for a moment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Command prompt randomly opens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt randomly opens: Hello.I have a issue with my windows 10 home Computer.My command prompt randomly opens when I'm on say..A game, or a software that is non-harmful to my device.However, my command prompt randomly opens, with no commands issued in it.Thanks tech support, and others that can...
  7. Random Startup Flash

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Startup Flash: This is just a simple request but I would appreciate it if anybody could help me on this problem. My Windows 10 computer works mostly fine when it boots up, but for some reason it briefly flashes at the beginning, where the screen briefly turns off and then turns back on at...
  8. Top of window randomly flashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top of window randomly flashing: You know what the top of a window looks like? Yeah, sometimes it just randomly flashes, and for about a few milliseconds, the top of the window kind of looks like windows 7. It's not a huge deal, but fixing it would be nice. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Nf1xAXrY0...
  9. command prompt flashing on this computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    command prompt flashing on this computer.: a few weeks ago I clicked an adobe reader update. almost immediately thereafter, command prompt flashing began on this computer and I have found no simple way to stop it. please provide a series of steps that might allow me to eliminate this problem....
  10. Command Prompt Window Keeps Flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Window Keeps Flashing: I have two computers of mine that keep running "system32\schtasks.exe" in a command prompt. It will appear but go away in a fraction of a second; only by capturing the frame at the right time was I able to get a screenshot of it. It launches that exe file and says "ERROR:...