Windows 10: Command

Discus and support Command in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how we can run a command to see if a folder exist on a computer and if it does exist, how many GB is the folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sobin Joseph, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Command

how we can run a command to see if a folder exist on a computer and if it does exist, how many GB is the folder.

:)

Sobin Joseph, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command :)

Naki, Feb 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 8, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Command

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Command

1. Command - Similar Threads - Command

2. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  3. i cannot open command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot open command prompt: I cannot open command prompt nor from W+R or just by start menu typing it shows errors and at that time the window explorer keep restarting, closing by itself and the start again suddenly disappear the open drive and can't uninstall programs or update when such issues once...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  6. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  7. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?: I am trying to write a script that should run some commands from a file specifically commands for pg_dump and pg_restore, or backup and restore of Postgres database, but I am receiving an "access denied" output.The script looks like this:@echo offrem enters postgres directory...
  8. Why do I get "access denied" when I try to run commands from file through a batch script?

9. Using sysrep command and undo it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using sysrep command and undo it: Hi.I was supposed to change language in my windows 11 because without thinking I used command %WINDIR%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exeBecause changing the language didn't change the language the list of settings at all, I wanted these to be in english.I have no idea what this...
  10. Using sysrep command and undo it

Using sysrep command and undo it: Hi.I was supposed to change language in my windows 11 because without thinking I used command %WINDIR%\system32\sysprep\sysprep.exeBecause changing the language didn't change the language the list of settings at all, I wanted these to be in english.I have no idea what this...