Windows 10: Command

Discus and support Command in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how we can run a command to see if a folder exist on a computer and if it does exist, how many GB is the folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sobin Joseph, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Command

how we can run a command to see if a folder exist on a computer and if it does exist, how many GB is the folder.

:)

Sobin Joseph, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command :)

Naki, Feb 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 8, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Command

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Command

1. Command - Similar Threads - Command

2. SFTP command for automatic batch job

in Windows 10 Customization
    SFTP command for automatic batch job: psftp *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -l username -pw password If I am using sftp in windows 10, what is the command to put the password behind like psftp ?...
  3. Command Promt adminastater: Don't work when creating a command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Promt adminastater: Don't work when creating a command: I tried to type Format C: and an error said "Command not recognized and other commands don't work please fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-promt-adminastater-dont-work-when-creating/94d7d1b1-652d-48ca-8534-3c13d8903b49
  4. Still cannot upgrade to 1803 - Can no longer net stop wuauserv, even with elevated command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still cannot upgrade to 1803 - Can no longer net stop wuauserv, even with elevated command...: I've been dealing with this problem for almost a year now. It generally quits the update and restarts around 72-75%, often before 75 lately. I've had to stave off upgrades while I look for a solution because the upgrades simply will not take. From the top of my head, I have...
  5. Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Prompt: I'm trying to run an application called dex2jar to decompile an .apk file and every time I try to start it using the command prompt it says DNS server not authoritative for this zone. I've tried sfs /scannow and it didn't find anything. What can I do to solve this issue? The...
  6. Ansicon 1.88 Makes my command promt fail

Ansicon 1.88 Makes my command promt fail: After installing Ruby and Rubymine and Cucumber. I installed Anscion now my command prompt opens and closes immediately. Can someone help with this issue?...
  7. DEBUG on the command prompt in Windows 10

DEBUG on the command prompt in Windows 10: How do I make the DEBUG command work on the command prompt in Windows 10? It works for me in Windows XP, but not in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/debug-on-the-command-prompt-in-windows-10/82b93140-83dc-47a7-826f-932c982be080
  8. "rename" command in Command Prompt

"rename" command in Command Prompt: Never thought I'd have another DOS question, but ... never say never, I guess. So I have a folder with sub-folders named with the dates of all the weekdays in April, in the format 2019-04-xx_. I want to change the names to May, i.e. replace "04" with "05". I opened a...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options

Windows 10 File Explorer Command Line Options: I am looking for a list of Microsoft Windows 10 "File Explorer command line options". Preferably from the Microsoft document or TechNet site. Thank you in advance,...
  10. Command prompt pops up in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Command prompt pops up in Windows 10: This happens spontaneously and frequently. Often says access denied before it disappears. It is annoying and briefly interrupts whatever I am doing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-pops-up-in-windows-10/ea07be47-488b-4f9c-ba1d-a35c54750b2c"