Windows 10: Command

Discus and support Command in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how we can run a command to see if a folder exist on a computer and if it does exist, how many GB is the folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sobin Joseph, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Command

how we can run a command to see if a folder exist on a computer and if it does exist, how many GB is the folder.

:)

Sobin Joseph, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Command :)

Naki, Feb 8, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 8, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Command

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Command

1. Command - Similar Threads - Command

2. Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home 1809 - command and powershell windows do not open: Oldish PC recently updated to 1809 via a downloaded iso. Windows is activated and fully updated. I can open a command windows from taks manager - File - run new task - cmd.exe; However the procedure of cortana search - cmd - run as admin does not generate a window or...
  3. Sending password from a script for runAs command

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending password from a script for runAs command: Hello, Currently working on a code to stop and start a windows services with administrator credentials from a java programming language. Was researching on runAs command but couldn't pass send password either through piping the command or by reading the password through a...
  4. omen command center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    omen command center: i need a solution on this! when i open my omen command center and log in it says that this account is not connected to any host underaccount host compjuter OMEN log in the host account OMEN and the click refresh " talked to 3 persons at the chat, no one had the right...
  5. Windows 10 custom sound commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 custom sound commands: Hello! I have a Windows 10 x64 Home 1803 on a Surface Go and I have a question, is there any way to add a custom sound command? (That works, not like Shutdown, Logon, Logoff, and Unlock) The commands include: -Specific launch and shutdown programs and applications...
  6. Command Prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt pops up: For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes. Could it be a Microsoft update ? Operating W10 with the latest updates. I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?...
  7. Robocopy command is not recognized

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy command is not recognized: When I try and run robocopy, I get the following return statement within my command prompt: 'robocopy' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file Is there any way to get this working? I would like to be able to use for...
  8. Not able to print using command after Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to print using command after Update: This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function Please restore printer...
  9. Strange behavior including no right click menus on command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange behavior including no right click menus on command: For the last few days my laptop has had strange behavior. I didn't install any new software, but the issues have rapidly escalated. First the machine started shutting down when I put it to sleep instead of going to sleep. And it never shut down properly, so really more like...
  10. language icon is missing from command promt

in Windows 10 Customization
    language icon is missing from command promt: language icon is missing from control panel. I only have region. My system is Windows 10 pro. I tried almost everything I know including restoring the system twice, run scf /scan now and many times to run troubleshoot the language that usually, does not appear on taskbar...