Windows 10: Commands, defragmentation, optimization in command prompt

Discus and support Commands, defragmentation, optimization in command prompt in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Please be sure to give me some commands in the prompt to defragment, optimize and increase the hard drive performance. Thank you! Wait for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Commands, defragmentation, optimization in command prompt

Hello,

Please be sure to give me some commands in the prompt to defragment, optimize and increase the hard drive performance.
    Thank you!
    Wait for response!
    A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 27, 2018
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Nov 27, 2018
  3. cwtech Win User

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

Commands, defragmentation, optimization in command prompt

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Commands, defragmentation, optimization in command prompt

1. Commands, defragmentation, optimization in command prompt - Similar Threads - Commands defragmentation optimization

2. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  3. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    commands for command prompt not working: im trying to reset my laptop and everytime it says there was a problem resetting your pc so i looked up a youtube vid on how to fix this and came across the command "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" when i press enter however NOTHING happens, i let it sit for a...
  4. commands for command prompt not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Command prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt: It seems that I have to renew my command prompt almost monthly by use of the "bootsect /nt60 sys" command. Why is this happening ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt/6ca7646e-66a4-45cf-ab84-781950936dee
  6. "rename" command in Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "rename" command in Command Prompt: Never thought I'd have another DOS question, but ... never say never, I guess. So I have a folder with sub-folders named with the dates of all the weekdays in April, in the format 2019-04-xx_. I want to change the names to May, i.e. replace "04" with "05". I opened a...
  7. Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization

Script maintenance, performance, command prompt optimization: Hi, Dear Sir, please be sure to give me a script for maintenance, optimization, prompt order performance. I mention that I installed the Windows 10 Home operating system version 1809. Thank you! Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Script optimization, command prompt performance

Script optimization, command prompt performance: Good evening, Regarding the morning message, please do not look at me with the optimization, performance, and prompt scripts. I mention that you have sent me a message and told me that the expert will send me a reply Wait for response! Thank you! A good evening!...
  9. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  10. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240