Windows 10: Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

Discus and support Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I executed some commands like ipconfig,netsh, cipher, etc etc but they all showed up as "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PremJadhav1, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

I executed some commands like ipconfig,netsh, cipher, etc etc but they all showed up as "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". I have worked with these commands before and they were working properly until today. What could be the issue and how do I fix it?

:)

PremJadhav1, Oct 11, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Oct 11, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized" :)

Thema:

Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized"

1. Commands on command prompt are showing up as "not recognized" - Similar Threads - Commands command prompt

2. Command Prompt Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command Prompt Pop up: I've been having issues with a command prompt popping up at random times. I've done some searching and found what I believe to be the culprit- Thru the use of powershell : Get-ScheduledTask Get-ScheduledTaskInfo select TaskName, TaskPath, LastRunTime out-gridviewI found that...
  3. Command Prompt Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt Pop up: I've been having issues with a command prompt popping up at random times. I've done some searching and found what I believe to be the culprit- Thru the use of powershell : Get-ScheduledTask Get-ScheduledTaskInfo select TaskName, TaskPath, LastRunTime out-gridviewI found that...
  4. Command Prompt acting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command Prompt acting up.: Command prompt is acting weird lately. It started ~2-3 weeks ago. Whats happening is that the console window that pops up is full black with no text. Bringing up the Properties or Defaults menu and changing the colors there doesn't help. What does help is the command "color...
  5. bootrec not recognized by command prompt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bootrec not recognized by command prompt: Guys please help when I go to windows automatic repair an error pops out saying "Windows automatic repair could not fix your pc" so I tried going to command prompt running with admin of course and using the code bootrec /RebuildBcd and bootrec /FixBoot to fix it but a message...
  6. Command Prompt pops up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command Prompt pops up: For the last week I have Command Prompt popping up on start up and as quickly it goes. Could it be a Microsoft update ? Operating W10 with the latest updates. I have tried all the suggestions I can find in Microsoft and Google with no luck so far ?...
  7. command prompt commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    command prompt commands: Can anybody just tell me what the command prompt for starting up in safe mode with networking is, if there is one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/command-prompt-commands/7b058934-65f0-40dc-8982-936764895a61
  8. Command prompt pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Command prompt pop up: Hi, for a while now i been having an issue with command prompt. The command prompt will randomly pop up and close immediately. i have had this issue for a while but it didn't really effect me. Recently ive been playing a lot of games and the command prompt will tab me out of...
  9. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  10. Command Prompt didn't recognize one of the commands

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt didn't recognize one of the commands: This evening I tried to get into command prompt by right-click " run in administrator " This part had no problem but after this --it's not. What I am trying to fix MBR issue on my laptop. I found the link that I search on Google and tried it. Here is the link below: How...