Windows 10: Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

Discus and support Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Merci de m'aider.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DANYDI IORIO, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

Merci de m'aider.

:)

DANYDI IORIO, Oct 30, 2018

2. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

debug

Hello,

It seems that the debug file on your desktop is created when your device did its weekly cleanup process. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you using a 3rd party app to schedule the clean up?
    • Is this the first time that the debug file shows on your desktop?
    • Do you have a 3rd party app or a plugin for instant messaging service?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

1. Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging. - Similar Threads - Comment deactivate Debugging

2. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  3. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  4. Turn on debug logging in the Windows Time Service for troubleshooting

in Windows 10 News
    Turn on debug logging in the Windows Time Service for troubleshooting: [ATTACH]The Debug.log file can record database operations, system processes, and errors that occur when executing a transaction or running unit tests. In today’s post, we […] This article Turn on debug logging in the Windows Time Service for troubleshooting first appeared on...
  5. Is this comment regarding NTFS Permissions backwards or is it just me?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is this comment regarding NTFS Permissions backwards or is it just me?: So, I'm studying for the CompTIA A+ Core 2 exam and I get this explanation about how NTFS Permissions work. Here it is: "Both NTFS and share permissions can be assigned to users and groups." It sounds a little bit backwards to me. Does one actually assign NTFS and share...
  6. Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.

in Windows 10 Support
    Time of comment posted is 30 minutes behind my current time.: I am a member of Acer Community. Whenever I post anything there, the time for it and other's posts and comments seems to be shown 30 minutes behind my current time. No matter how many browsers and platforms I try, this problem stays the same. However, in other sites like here...
  7. Windows 10 Pro was just deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro was just deactivated: My system just changed from activated to not activated. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809, OS Build 17763.55. Ran the troubleshooter and its telling me that I need a Windows 10 Home Product Key and that I don't have Windows 10 Pro. I upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows...
  8. Comment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comment: I just wanted to thank Greg Carmack (i think is his name) for amazingly clear, concise, informative, easy to follow, and best of all, very helpful information. In a sea of online help forums, etc., his was refreshingly on point. I am appreciative and grateful!...
  9. No Problem, just a comment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Problem, just a comment: Rebuilt a Win8.0 Notebook then updated to 8.1. There were over 100 updates to do, quite normal. Of those updates there was a list of 19 Optional updates but only 1 was automatically checked to be installed and that was for Win10. To get all the updates installed the one for...
  10. Time Travel Debugging is now available in WinDbg Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Time Travel Debugging is now available in WinDbg Preview: We are excited to announce that Time Travel Debugging (TTD) features are now available in the latest version of WinDbg Preview. About a month ago, we released WinDbg Preview, which provides great new debugging user experiences. We are now publicly launching a preview version...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deactivated JIT debugging