Windows 10: Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

Discus and support Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Merci de m'aider.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DANYDI IORIO, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

Merci de m'aider.

:)

DANYDI IORIO, Oct 30, 2018

2. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

debug

Hello,

It seems that the debug file on your desktop is created when your device did its weekly cleanup process. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you using a 3rd party app to schedule the clean up?
    • Is this the first time that the debug file shows on your desktop?
    • Do you have a 3rd party app or a plugin for instant messaging service?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging.

1. Comment deactivate Just-In-Time Debugging. - Similar Threads - Comment deactivate Debugging

2. real-time deactivated

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  3. real-time deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    real-time deactivated: my real-time is deactivated. when i try to activate it it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/real-time-deactivated/2a8b002b-a790-4491-a251-016c72219eba
  4. real-time deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. invoking just-in-time JIT debugging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invoking just-in-time JIT debugging: I have been getting this error message for a long time :”MICROSOFT NEW FRAMEWORK Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...
  6. invoking just-in-time JIT debugging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    invoking just-in-time JIT debugging: I have been getting this error message for a long time :”MICROSOFT NEW FRAMEWORK Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...
  7. invoking just-in-time JIT debugging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My windows just deactivated itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows just deactivated itself: Hi, I need a bit of help, it’s been a while since I’ve got my pc (like 8 years) and it came with windows 8/8.1 (I don’t remember) already installed then when windows 10 rolled around I did update to it and it has been working since then but today I boot up my pc and it tells...
  9. Just a comment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a comment: Successful update, w/a few bumps. The best part is that the update went from 1909 Build 18363.418 straight to 20H2 Build 19042.746, skipping 2004 Build 19041.746 all-together. And the whole process only took 1Hour 10Minutes, though the reboot took longer than the actual...
  10. No Problem, just a comment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Problem, just a comment: Rebuilt a Win8.0 Notebook then updated to 8.1. There were over 100 updates to do, quite normal. Of those updates there was a list of 19 Optional updates but only 1 was automatically checked to be installed and that was for Win10. To get all the updates installed the one for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deactivated JIT debugging