Windows 10: comment importer mes contacts sur skype

Discus and support comment importer mes contacts sur skype in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; je ne sais pas comment faire pour importer mes contacts... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by francesiviragol( ), Nov 10, 2018.

1. comment importer mes contacts sur skype

je ne sais pas comment faire pour importer mes contacts

:)

francesiviragol( ), Nov 10, 2018

2. Import/Export Contacts

Hi,

Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone.

Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list, and then importing the .vcf file from the computer, which instantly results in an complete, updated list.

However, going in the other direction is my problem.

If I try to do the same in reverse, trying to import the .vcf file into the computer contacts, it wants to do it one contact at a time, instead of the full list all at once.

I suppose they can be Imported/Exported thru gmail, but I would prefer doing it directly...phone contacts only, without importing gmail contacts

Thanks

kitpzyxmsir, Nov 10, 2018
  3. EddyNok1 Win User
    NOKIA 101: comment importer des contacts stockés sur la micro SD ?

Bonjour Oliveman13,

Vous ne pouvez pas importer vos contacts partir de la carte mémoire sur ce modèle.

A bientôt comment importer mes contacts sur skype ;)

EddyNok1, Nov 10, 2018
  4. comment importer mes contacts sur skype

Deleted Skype Contacts Still in the People App

Hi Mateja,

From your issue description, I understand that you want to remove Skype contacts from People app. Not to worry, I am here to help you with this issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to hide Skype contacts by applying filter and check if this helps.

Follow these steps:

• Open People app and click on Settings.
    • Now click on Filter contact list.
    • Uncheck Skype from list and click on Done.
    You may also delete contacts manually.

Right click on contact name one by one and click on Delete.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

comment importer mes contacts sur skype

1. comment importer mes contacts sur skype - Similar Threads - comment importer mes

2. importation contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  3. importation contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    importation contact: bonjour je voudrai savoir comment exporter mes contacts gmail dans outlook merci pour votre réponse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importation-contact/54043938-2415-4b4a-9d18-a8c649193e37
  4. Importing email contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing email contacts: Hello, thank you for inviting me on to the forums. I have a new pc with Windows 10, Edge and 365. I wish to cope the email addresses from my onl pc which has pop 3 using Windows Live I have successfully exported tem on to a memory stick. when I follow the online istruction...
  5. Contact import

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact import: Can I import my contact list from Windows Live to Windows Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-import/a3299a42-38e5-4d53-ab18-d896397392fc"
  6. je ne reçois plus mes mails sur orange.fr

je ne reçois plus mes mails sur orange.fr: comment resoudre: Erreur Ox80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/je-ne-re%C3%A7ois-plus-mes-mails-sur-orangefr/e4ee7c92-452b-4350-b4eb-88dd80b46a74
  7. Contact list import

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact list import: how do you import a contact list into mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/contact-list-import/361eb2be-1cf8-48c8-aa5a-12fb814a1396
  8. Import contacts into Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Import contacts into Mail: Can someone please tell me how to import my Thunderbird email contacts into Win10 Mail? I have exported my TB address book to a cvs file if that is any help. Thanks in advance. 86249
  9. Contacts in Skype

Contacts in Skype: Hi, I just installed Skype on W10, and it's automatically given me a whole bunch of contacts that I've never heard of. I can't delete them from Skype, so where are they? I don't have any contacts in Outlook, and they aren't in my Gmail either. Where are they, and how do I...
  10. Import/Export Contacts

in Windows 10 Support
    Import/Export Contacts: Hi, Basically, I want to manually sync contacts back and forth, between my computer and my phone. Going from computer to phone, the easiest way for me has been exporting/backing up the computer's .vcf file, moving it to my phone, delete my phones current contact list,...