Windows 10: Comment more than question

Discus and support Comment more than question in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like many others am tired of receiving the innocuous message that I am not the true Administrator of my PC and this privilege and or function is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by E=mc2, Jun 25, 2019.

1. E=mc2 Win User

Comment more than question

I like many others am tired of receiving the innocuous message that I am not the true Administrator of my PC and this privilege and or function is being denied Google this phrase "cmd prompt administrator windows 10" all your problems will be over, follow instruction exactly, nothing to worry about other than how nice it is to Captain your own boat again and not have to use a password at sign in after the initial verification. Big Brother is alive and well. Microsoft sees to that.

:)

E=mc2, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Jun 25, 2019
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Cliff S Win User

Unable to reply to comments at YouTube.

Signed in?(dumb question I know, but...)

Cliff S, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Comment more than question - Similar Threads - Comment more question

2. How to find comment in question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find comment in question?: I got an alert saying my comment did not meet the community guidelines and was removed. What comment? I have never posted disrespectful comments but sure had plenty ugly comments on mine. Where do I find the comment they claim was an issue?...
  3. How to find comment in question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find comment in question?: I got an alert saying my comment did not meet the community guidelines and was removed. What comment? I have never posted disrespectful comments but sure had plenty ugly comments on mine. Where do I find the comment they claim was an issue?...
  4. What is this? more info in comment...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? more info in comment...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/homo_erectus_heh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzjg5e/what_is_this_more_info_in_comment/
  5. Flickering white dots more in the comments

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering white dots more in the comments: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/justsomespecial [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kln4rt/flickering_white_dots_more_in_the_comments/
  6. Intel Thunderbolt Control Center -- More of a Plea than a Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Thunderbolt Control Center -- More of a Plea than a Question: I have a new Dell PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port. I cannot use it without the Intel Thunderbolt Control Center, a free application that appears to be available ONLY from the Microsoft Store. I and Dell Support and Microsoft Support have spent hours attempting to resolve a...
  7. Technical question about updates for more than 1 month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical question about updates for more than 1 month: In order to save time and hassle I update my old laptop by downloading update packages from the catalog website on my PC and transferring the files on to its hard drive and running them. I have now got 2 months of updates to do which means: cumulative KB4456655 for September...
  8. Running sfc /scannow more than once question

in Windows 10 Support
    Running sfc /scannow more than once question: I've run across the suggestion that when running sfc /scannow it should be run two or three times, even if you received the message Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. My understanding has been that if no integrity violation are found you...
  9. About these daily windows 10 updates...more a question than a rant

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    About these daily windows 10 updates...more a question than a rant: I really like Win10 Pro and after a few months of testing, I've swung one of my laptops completely over to it. In the course of testing various programs over the months, I installed my own old Office Xp from 2002. Actually, just Word and Excel since I use those once in a...
  10. More than Windows Pro....

in Windows 10 Support
    More than Windows Pro....: hi guys, on my main machine, i have a start screen as was on Build 10240. But on the 3 others where Win 10 has been installed i get not the startscreen (when hitting the left corner) but the old fashion side menu one did one or two builds ago. Is this because...