Windows 10: Comments on the Windows 11 upgrade

Discus and support Comments on the Windows 11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not really a question or discussion, but a comment on the windows 11 upgrade.1. A bit surprised I needed to upgrade to Windows 11 since was told during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J..S.., Dec 26, 2021.

1. J..S.. Win User

Comments on the Windows 11 upgrade

Not really a question or discussion, but a comment on the windows 11 upgrade.1. A bit surprised I needed to upgrade to Windows 11 since was told during the upgrade to Windows 10 there wouldn't be major version past that one.2. If you are logging in with a pin Windows 10 automatically set me up for that, make sure you refresh yourself on your actual password since the upgrade will wip e-out your existing pin. If you have forgotten your password and are relying on your pin to log in, good luck.3. Your power settings may be modified mine were and you'll need to reset them.

:)

J..S.., Dec 26, 2021
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Dec 26, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Dec 26, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Comments on the Windows 11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Comments upgrade

2. Why are my comments routinely censored?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my comments routinely censored?: My community comments posted on news articles is constantly flagged and reviewed and deleted. Why am I being targeted and censored for comments that are not inappropriate at all? Especially when others are posting ones that are offensive. Where can I file a formal complaint...
  3. Why are my comments routinely censored?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my comments routinely censored?: My community comments posted on news articles is constantly flagged and reviewed and deleted. Why am I being targeted and censored for comments that are not inappropriate at all? Especially when others are posting ones that are offensive. Where can I file a formal complaint...
  4. comment activer le windows

comment activer le windows: comment activer le windows 7 apres constater que le mien est une copie du produit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/comment-activer-le-windows/a91cd858-82f2-46ff-b122-ff62475cab5d
  5. Missing "Add Comment" button in Steps Recorder after upgrade to Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Add Comment" button in Steps Recorder after upgrade to Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2: Always used the "Add Comment" button while recording steps in "Steps Recorder". The "Add Comment" being available during recording allows to add information which is available on each specific step. Another advantage of having the "Add Comment" button while recording the...
  6. Missing "Add Comment" button in Steps Recorder after upgrade to Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2

Missing "Add Comment" button in Steps Recorder after upgrade to Windows 11 Enterprise 22H2: Always used the "Add Comment" button while recording steps in "Steps Recorder". The "Add Comment" being available during recording allows to add information which is available on each specific step. Another advantage of having the "Add Comment" button while recording the...
  7. Comment récupérer la version précédente de Photo? After the last upgrade of MS Photo, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Comment récupérer la version précédente de Photo? After the last upgrade of MS Photo, how...: Bonjour. Hello. On my PC Windows 10Microsft Photo has been upgraded end of august but it has lost quality when importing a photo from a video by "film and TV" Microsoft App and then editing this photo in MS Photo. Even when using "Photo Hérédités", it's still and always on...
  8. Comment récupérer la version précédente de Photo? After the last upgrade of MS Photo, how...

Comment récupérer la version précédente de Photo? After the last upgrade of MS Photo, how...: Bonjour. Hello. On my PC Windows 10Microsft Photo has been upgraded end of august but it has lost quality when importing a photo from a video by "film and TV" Microsoft App and then editing this photo in MS Photo. Even when using "Photo Hérédités", it's still and always on...
  9. Comments on the Windows 11 upgrade

Comments on the Windows 11 upgrade: Not really a question or discussion, but a comment on the windows 11 upgrade.1. A bit surprised I needed to upgrade to Windows 11 since was told during the upgrade to Windows 10 there wouldn't be major version past that one.2. If you are logging in with a pin Windows 10...
  10. An experience of upgrading to 20H2 - comments/advice appreciated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An experience of upgrading to 20H2 - comments/advice appreciated: Hi, having just upgraded from 1903 to 20H2, I've quickly noted a few oddities, so any helpful comments from those who've trodden this path will be appreciated- thanks! I stayed with 1903 for ages, deftly avoiding all the caffufle about Windows search in early 1909 builds....