Windows 10: Commercial Use

Discus and support Commercial Use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello! I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed I posted another question from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TahaNadeem, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Commercial Use

Hello!

I received a laptop which had windows 10 pro education and office 365 for enterprise previously installed

I posted another question from which i learned that office 365 for enterprise can be used commercially.

I wanted to ask that can i use windows pro education for freelancing?

I also learned from another post that all versions of windows have same license agreement which gave me some hope.

Can you please help me. Thanks

:)

TahaNadeem, Jun 7, 2020

2. Unwanted commercial information after update

How do I get rid of the app suggestions in the ovi suite. This is very annoying. I don't need nokia's commercials.

frankklaassen, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Hpeggy Win User
    Microsoft Yahei font in commercial outputs

Is my interpretation right on Microsoft Yahei based on Microsoft font redistribution info:

Microsoft YaHei font family - Typography

Font redistribution FAQ - Typography

that as long as I am using Microsoft yahei in commercial outputs via commercial applications such as visual studio and Windows, I am not violating Beijing Founder Electro co.'s font EULA?

I saw a Q by a professional who used the font in an image output that was originally created through company's Office 365 and then through commercially licensed Windows Microsoft painter, got contacted by this original font designer for license violation.

Can Microsoft answer clearer on this font license related matter? Am I protected to use this font as long as I use it in commercial applications in licensed Windows system?

Hpeggy, Jun 7, 2020
  4. mike311 Win User

Commercial Use

urinating in commercial???

really? urinating is something that every single person in the world has to do.

The violent, blood drenched promos for tv shows and movies or the long drug out erection dysfunction commercials are far more appalling to me than this commercial is.

mike311, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Commercial Use

1. Commercial Use - Similar Threads - Commercial

2. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage: Hi there,I'd like to find out if the Avenir Next LT Pro font family is available for commercial use and at what cost if it is available.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avenir-next-lt-pro-commercial-usage/2531c963-8681-4e41-b1b2-150929a73138
  3. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage: Hi there,I'd like to find out if the Avenir Next LT Pro font family is available for commercial use and at what cost if it is available.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avenir-next-lt-pro-commercial-usage/2531c963-8681-4e41-b1b2-150929a73138
  4. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?: Hi, I am making a game to be put on steam for sale. I would like to incorporate some of these models if possible. For example the Rampaging T-Rex. I am struggling to find an appropriate answer or find the terms. This specific model is available to download from other sources...
  6. Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?

Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?: Hi, I am making a game to be put on steam for sale. I would like to incorporate some of these models if possible. For example the Rampaging T-Rex. I am struggling to find an appropriate answer or find the terms. This specific model is available to download from other sources...
  7. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...: Events:Oct 2023: I signed up for a Trail Microsoft - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Nov 10th, 202: Microsoft sent a reminder email, regarding Trail PeriodNov 11th, 2023: I requested the Subscription to be canceled.I write concerning the Trail Agreement which...
  8. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...: Events:Oct 2023: I signed up for a Trail Microsoft - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Nov 10th, 202: Microsoft sent a reminder email, regarding Trail PeriodNov 11th, 2023: I requested the Subscription to be canceled.I write concerning the Trail Agreement which...
  9. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Can you use cocreator image commercially?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use cocreator image commercially?: Microsoft paint now has a co-creator component that does text to image generation.The closest thing I found to a term of use isYou are responsible for using Cocreator in a respectful and lawful manner. You should not use Cocreator to create or share images that may infringe...