Windows 10: commercials playing

Discus and support commercials playing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have commercials playing when I don't have Google or firefox running they just start on there own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MtnDr58, Aug 10, 2018.

1. MtnDr58 Win User

commercials playing

I have commercials playing when I don't have Google or firefox running they just start on there own

:)

MtnDr58, Aug 10, 2018

2. Can't play commercial DVDs

I've got a TSSTcorpCDRWDVD TS-L463A DVD/CD rom drive..I can play CDs and burnt CDs, but not commercial DVDs..I have Windows 10 installed on my desktop..Is this drive compatible with Windows 10? It also says "The directory name is invalid " when I try to
    play a DVD. Can this be fixed?

* Moved from Windows Media Player

* Original title: DVD roms

MelenaMullins, Aug 10, 2018
  3. JapioJS Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges stops because commercial will not play

Follw your advice, still have the same problem. Commercial will not started when i want to play the daily challenges.

I have made a short movie about my problem. You can find it here:

At the end on the black part the commercial will not start. Then the game goes down so i can not play the game.

That's my problem.

JapioJS, Aug 10, 2018
  4. commercials playing

nokia lumina 1020 commercial

Got to love it when someone takes to a support forum to complain about a commercial commercials playing :D

The Lumia 1020 is a great product, it's a shame a TV channel is ruining that for you by over-playing a commercial. Fortunately the same commercial isn't shown in all countries, some far better ones are being shown in other parts of the world.

psychomania---01, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

commercials playing

1. commercials playing - Similar Threads - commercials playing

2. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage: Hi there,I'd like to find out if the Avenir Next LT Pro font family is available for commercial use and at what cost if it is available.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avenir-next-lt-pro-commercial-usage/2531c963-8681-4e41-b1b2-150929a73138
  3. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage: Hi there,I'd like to find out if the Avenir Next LT Pro font family is available for commercial use and at what cost if it is available.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avenir-next-lt-pro-commercial-usage/2531c963-8681-4e41-b1b2-150929a73138
  4. Avenir Next LT Pro Commercial usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?: Hi, I am making a game to be put on steam for sale. I would like to incorporate some of these models if possible. For example the Rampaging T-Rex. I am struggling to find an appropriate answer or find the terms. This specific model is available to download from other sources...
  6. Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?

Am I allowed to use the stock models from 3D viewer's 3D library in a commercial game?: Hi, I am making a game to be put on steam for sale. I would like to incorporate some of these models if possible. For example the Rampaging T-Rex. I am struggling to find an appropriate answer or find the terms. This specific model is available to download from other sources...
  7. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...: Events:Oct 2023: I signed up for a Trail Microsoft - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Nov 10th, 202: Microsoft sent a reminder email, regarding Trail PeriodNov 11th, 2023: I requested the Subscription to be canceled.I write concerning the Trail Agreement which...
  8. Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cancel Subscription was request from November 11, 2023 - RE: Bahamas Commercial &...: Events:Oct 2023: I signed up for a Trail Microsoft - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Nov 10th, 202: Microsoft sent a reminder email, regarding Trail PeriodNov 11th, 2023: I requested the Subscription to be canceled.I write concerning the Trail Agreement which...
  9. Commercial DVD, not home made, will not play in WMP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Commercial DVD, not home made, will not play in WMP: Using Windows 10. I have looked at another thread about this same issue and the "solutions" there don't work. Windows Media Player installed, but I can't find any information on which version this is. WMP is set in Win 10 as the default media player. Yet, no matter what...
  10. Anyway to force control panel on video windows playing commercial adds

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyway to force control panel on video windows playing commercial adds: Watching news videos on windows 10 PC, I notice that when commercial add videos come on, as they do periodically throughout those videos, there are no controls for the video window. That is, you cannot control the sound or the move the cursor as you can in the rest of the...