Windows 10: Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help!

Discus and support Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i upgraded to Windows 10 and now the only microphone detected is the internal trashy laptop one. I tried reinstalling and updating the realtek audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bambuinulos, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help!

So i upgraded to Windows 10 and now the only microphone detected is the internal trashy laptop one. I tried reinstalling and updating the realtek audio driver but still cant find any way to use my headphones microphone.

submitted by /u/Bambuinulos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bambuinulos, Mar 26, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Mar 26, 2020
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    MEGA

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help!

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help!

1. Common issue with the Realtek Windows 10. I need help! - Similar Threads - Common issue Realtek

2. Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Windows 10 - Need help please: Good Day guys,I recently updated to windows 11 from windows 10 home then suddenly started getting errors when playing games or heavy loaded media. My mouse then skips and disappears and then reappears and you also hear the sound when you first plug in your mouse to the usb...
  3. Tips/Solutions For Common Windows 10 Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tips/Solutions For Common Windows 10 Issues: Microsoft is thinking about the year 2050 already, while we're still struggling with 2021. This all sounds good of course, but the problem is our current devices aren't yet ready for 2050. I believe most of the issues plaguing Windows 10 boil down to the OS' attempts to be...
  4. Windows 10 Tips and Common Issues Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Tips and Common Issues Help: Hello community! I wanted to make this post to help the fellow users out there with common issues in Windows 10 and some tips to make Windows more convenient. This would also help with first time Windows users to better get used to a PC device. Windows Tips/Common...
  5. I need help in this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help in this issue.: I have a Dell Inspiron 5570 with windows 10. Last week, I had done a reset but because my battery discharged completely, my windows got corrupted and my laptop was stuck in a restart loop. I was not being able to open safe mode or any advanced repair mode from Dell. Somehow...
  6. Need help with a common blue screen.

Need help with a common blue screen.: I keep getting "Kernel_Security_Check_Failure" BSoD randomly upon startup and can't figure out why, I've even reset my storage and it still happens. I don't know what's causing it and it's getting irritating, so any help or advice would be nice. Not sure on what info to list,...
  7. Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help

Maybe it’s a windows issue? I need help: submitted by /u/finnkirsh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecmn9m/maybe_its_a_windows_issue_i_need_help/
  8. windows 10 shutdown issue need help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 shutdown issue need help!!: When I power off the screen gets black, but fans are still running have to turn it off holding the power button.....any solution,help 46094
  9. Need help with common software manager in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with common software manager in Win 10: Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update? Thanks...
  10. i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    i have 2 issues that i need help with on windows 10.: first problem is i want to disable internet options on HTML help, im on windows 10 64 bit, i click on options > then internet options but i want it disabled please help. the second problem im having is disabling the advanced system recovery in windows 10 please help...