Windows 10: Common Language Runtime Debugging Service error when running application

Discus and support Common Language Runtime Debugging Service error when running application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Community, I am currently experiencing a problem with a piece of software I have installed on a Windows 10 1903 system. Whenever I launch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by d_damen, Nov 19, 2019.

1. d_damen Win User

Common Language Runtime Debugging Service error when running application

Hi Community,

I am currently experiencing a problem with a piece of software I have installed on a Windows 10 1903 system. Whenever I launch the program as any other user than the domain admin, the program does not launch and errors will pop-up.

The first one that pops-up is the Common Language Runtime Debugging Service error which says:

Application has generated an exception that could be handled. Followed by a random process ID and random thread ID.

The one after that is the No Debugger Found error which says that a Registered JIT debugger is not available.

To be clear, this application only runs succesfully when it is run with the domain admin crededentials. All other users on the machine receive the error. Also note that I have tried uninstalling the application (complete with deleting registry keys and folders) and install it via a different user which I also added to the local admin group, but still it will only keep working for the domain admin.

I tried things like setting the permissions on the folders/registry keys, adding user to the local admin group but to no avail.

Could anyone give me some insight?

:)

d_damen, Nov 19, 2019
  2. dachcount Win User

avgccatac.exe-Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

While I was watching Youtube this popup just appeared

avggccatac.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

(Caution Sign) Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0xef(Random Process Id), Thread id= 0xef(Random Thread Id)

Click OK to terminate the application.

Click CANCEL to debug the application.

Which button should i choose?

i am scared to click ok please respond ASAP because if i shut this computer down im scared that the virus will lock this computer!

dachcount, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Error titled "Common Language Runtime Debugging Service" when a software is run

Dear Altruists,

1. A software DECOMP V2.0 is not working on windows 10. When it is attempted to get it opened, a dialogue box pops up with title
    Common Language Runtime Debugging Service. Message starts with title line "application has generated an exception that could not be handled." 2nd line is "process id=0x2478
    (9336), Thread id=0x1aa0

2. When dialogue is cancelled, the title of next dialogue box is "No debugger Found"

How the software mentioned can be run fixing the problem?

Thanks

shahed93du, Nov 19, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

common language run time debugging service

OK, when this dialog pops up, press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

• On the Processes Tab, find either hppusg.exe or pssupply
    • Right click the process and choose 'Open file location'
    • That will open the folder the application is installed into
    • In that folder, there should be an uninstall.exe file
    • You can uninstall the application by running that file
    • Make a note of the application name and if you feel you need the offending app, you can download a newer version from the HP website

DaveM121, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Common Language Runtime Debugging Service error when running application - Similar Threads - Common Language Runtime

2. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage: Split from this thread. Hi Lorenz,Download FixList.txtSave Fixlist.txt in the same folder where FRST64.exe is.Close all program windows.Launch the Farbar Scanner tool and click "Fix".Upload the output log file FixLog.txt to your OneDrive.Also, suggest uninstalling TotalAV...
  3. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage: HelloI have issue from Service ==> Microsoft common language runtime native compiler it take 80% CPUPlease Help I try Download Fixlist.txt But Link is Empty...
  4. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage: HelloI have issue from Service ==> Microsoft common language runtime native compiler it take 80% CPUPlease Help I try Download Fixlist.txt But Link is Empty...
  5. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage

Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage: Split from this thread. Having the same issue here...help pleasehttps://1drv.ms/t/s!AtV7OIcSf0ftam9uJt7J0U6rbEA?e=3TNdxuhttps://1drv.ms/t/s!AtV7OIcSf0ftaxqRqVW2ZBjpEaE?e=a29fYh...
  6. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler CPU usage: Split from this thread. Hello, I'm having the same problem and it's honestly driving me crazy. These are the files, can you take a look? Thanks in advance.https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ApPAuidF4xVkJPYrmAm-v3CHHWjbYUW/view?usp=drive_link This is a zip file containing...
  7. microsoft common language native runtime cpu issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft common language native runtime cpu issue: hello I have the same problem and it turns out you helped other people fix the CPU issue so can you please help me? I did the same steps as this original thread...
  8. microsoft common language native runtime cpu issue

microsoft common language native runtime cpu issue: hello I have the same problem and it turns out you helped other people fix the CPU issue so can you please help me? I did the same steps as this original thread...
  9. microsoft common language native runtime cpu issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft common language runtime native compiler High CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft common language runtime native compiler High CPU: Split from this thread. HI~Same with Charlie Nash 's case. Everytime I end the task, after about 10-20 minutes, I hear my fans start to ramp up again and it is back, using all of my CPU....