Windows 10: Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.

Discus and support Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a SMART LIFE SM1117R and I would like to communicate with my laptop (Windows 10 Pro) via USB cable. When I connect cable to USB port in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DimitarTenev, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.

Hello,

I have a SMART LIFE SM1117R and I would like to communicate with my laptop (Windows 10 Pro) via USB cable.

When I connect cable to USB port in the list for Bluetooth devices in Settings appear "MediaTek USB Port (COM8)".

May be need a driver for communication with Android smart devices.

Tanks in advance for help

Regards,

D. Tenev

:)

DimitarTenev, Nov 30, 2018

2. i cant find my device in devices

Hi Martin,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Is that a USB 2.0 cable or the 3.0 cable which comes with the gaming device?
    2. Have you plugged in the USB cable to the appropriate port?

However, you may want to try these steps one by one and check if that makes any difference.

Step1: Plug in the USB cable to a different and correct USB port and check the status.

Step 2: I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if that helps.

1. Press the Windows + X, and click on Search.
    2. Type troubleshooting and select Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Sound and select Hardware and Devices and click on Next to run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Remove and reinstall all USB controllers.

1. Open Device Manager by pressing Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    2. In the list of hardware categories, find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click ‘Uninstall’ to remove them one at a time.
    4. Restart the computer, and let the USB controllers get reinstalled.
    Plug in the removable USB device, and then check to make sure that the issue is resolved.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 30, 2018
  3. USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.

cant conect my pc to my smart tv

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10. The description suggests the issue could have occurred due to drivers issues. I suggest you to update the drivers for Smart TV as well as graphics card and check if that helps. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• Look for the specified drivers, expand, right-click the device drivers listed, and then click
      Update.
    I would also have you check with a different cable and check.

Kindly share the results and write to us for further assistance and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable.

1. Communicate with Smart Life device SM1117R via USB cable. - Similar Threads - Communicate Smart Life

2. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  3. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  4. hardware device connected via USB to RS232 cable doesn't get recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hardware device connected via USB to RS232 cable doesn't get recognized: i have a device that has RS232 port to connect it to the computer so i bought USB to RS232 cables.i tried two cables, one of them has prolific 2303 HXD chip, other one has FT232R from FTDI.my computer do recognize both ports and the drivers work well,however the device that's...
  5. Communicate between Windows C++ Application and Android Device, Via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Communicate between Windows C++ Application and Android Device, Via USB: I need to communicate via USB between c/c++ application on Windows 10, and, an android device Device Model:PAX A910, android version: 7.0.MSDN suggested two approaches on windows side.UWP app: It needs a manifest file that keeps on showing an unending chain of errors.WINUSB...
  6. Communicate between Windows C++ Application and Android Device, Via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Communicate between Windows C++ Application and Android Device, Via USB: I need to communicate via USB between c/c++ application on Windows 10, and, an android device Device Model:PAX A910, android version: 7.0.MSDN suggested two approaches on windows side.UWP app: It needs a manifest file that keeps on showing an unending chain of errors.WINUSB...
  7. wild life camera download vis USB cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wild life camera download vis USB cable: Hi I have been using a wildlife camera for around a year and I down load the footage via the USB port daily, all has been working well until the last 3 days It opens the camera file and allows me to start viewing the content then after a couple of videos it just stops saying...
  8. USB Device not recognised for USB Cable

USB Device not recognised for USB Cable: Dear Microsoft Community, I have 2android devices which I tried to connect to my PC through USB, the one which is running by android11 connected successfully and worked properly but other with android7 always just started charging when connected and in PC it used to show that...
  9. Unable to communicate with USB serial device.

Unable to communicate with USB serial device.: Hello, I'm unable to communicate with a USB serial device, namely an Arduino Nano. Under device manager, USB serial has a ! symbol, and it reports that no driver is installed. I've tried searching for drivers, but nothing seems to be recognised as a suitable driver when I...
  10. Ethernet via USB cable not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet via USB cable not working: Hello, I have windows 10 pro computer and I run a ethernet cable with the driver installed on my computer: realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC, the network I am connected is some weird yellow cable and the network is very poor so I was trying to connect to a dongle...