Windows 10: Communication banned

Discus and support Communication banned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was recently banned 4 a message i sent stating "nut up or go bacik 2 story mode" referring to grand theft auto story mode. The message was had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by collegeman will, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Communication banned

I was recently banned 4 a message i sent stating "nut up or go bacik 2 story mode" referring to grand theft auto story mode. The message was had no malice and was sent after a message stating i would be reported 4 enjoying a game. This is unfair and unjust and there were no previous bans. This punishment was excessive and issued immediately with no investigation. I am deeply dissapointed in xbox and am deeply considering changing consoles.

:)

collegeman will, Aug 25, 2019

2. communication ban

So i just got communication banned for no reason,This is the first time getting any kind of ban in over ten years of having this accout and i get a two week communication ban can someone explain??

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

xXSkUllmAkerXx, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Sirmemez Win User
    Banned on communications

I just wanna say this. I don't think I deserve the ban since even though I did use vulgar language,I kind of felt that it was warranted. While I am punished for swearing twice,the other person got away without anything happening to their account.
    I got a 1-week suspension for this, and I don't think it's justified for me to get banned without them getting punished too. However, I cannot control Microsoft or any of their employees, and I will not harass them at all. But I don't feel like it's completely
    fine to let one person get punished, while the other, who has done way worse things, to the point of leaking another person's phone number on Xbox, gets away freely. So please, either get rid of the ban on my account, which I don't think is what's gonna happen,
    or permanently ban this person for doing all these malicious things. If I do get a reply from a Microsoft employee, then I will give them this users gamer tag, so that they can(hopefully) be permanently be banned. The person who has gotten their number leaked
    has since completely blocked communications with said person, and I probably should've done the same a long time ago. EDIT: He has been harassing me on his alt account, so I will say what his gamer tag is. It's Syanka. I don't want any hate sent to him,but
    I do want him to be banned permanently. He acts like he's superior to everyone else, bashes anyone who thinks otherwise, says hes gonna be chill, then proceeds to start being rude again, and will leak your phone number if you trust him with it. Please, ban
    him. It'll be a step closer to these types of people being gone. He has been banned before, but only for a month or so. This time, make it permanent. I don't say this about anyone, but he deserves to be permanently banned.

Sirmemez, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Communication banned

Communications Ban

I have received a communications ban on XBOX. I have been on the phone with support and no one has given me a straight forward response. I don't have any idea why I was banned or any idea why I can't appeal. Looking for help.

AaronNations, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Communication banned

1. Communication banned - Similar Threads - Communication banned

2. windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING": hi i have major issues windows 11 with my audio being taken over whenever a audio voice channel is open despite deactivating sound communication to "do nothing" when a voice channel is detected. drivers are up to date. its not just one particular app. you can have spotify or...
  3. windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 Audio lowering sound when on voice channel when communication set to "DO NOTHING": hi i have major issues windows 11 with my audio being taken over whenever a audio voice channel is open despite deactivating sound communication to "do nothing" when a voice channel is detected. drivers are up to date. its not just one particular app. you can have spotify or...
  4. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  5. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  6. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. MIDI communication doesen't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIDI communication doesen't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  8. HP Designjet 130, blank front panel, yellow led flashes, no communication with HP System...

HP Designjet 130, blank front panel, yellow led flashes, no communication with HP System...: I replaced the electronics module in my HP Designjet 130 because the existing one was broken.I took the electronics module from another working printer I had HP Designjet 130nr.The electronics module was working fine in the HP Designjet 130nr, but the printer hardware was...
  9. Why was I communication banned?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...
  10. Why was I communication banned?

Why was I communication banned?: I've taken the steps that Xbox has put out for me to try and figure out a reasoning for why I was banned. To have nothing state what I have done wrong, I know the community guide lines and I listened to my messages that were sent other than the one that was deleted by...