Windows 10: Communication headphones not disconnecting?

Discus and support Communication headphones not disconnecting? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, when I was talking to my friends, and they pointed out that they could hear my computer sounds, I tried to fix that. I set the "communication... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KrishnaMutha, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Communication headphones not disconnecting?

So, when I was talking to my friends, and they pointed out that they could hear my computer sounds, I tried to fix that. I set the "communication headset" as default device, then they couldnt hear my computer sounds. I thought the problem ended there, but when I unplugged my headphones, I couldnt hear anything, i went to check the default devices, and the communication headset was still set as the default device and not disconnected, the only way to fix it is it disable it, any help? Screenshot provided

Communication headphones not disconnecting? efce408d-5fa6-41dd-9ec1-de24ce2c3685?upload=true.png

:)

KrishnaMutha, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Dec 1, 2018
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Communication headphones not disconnecting?

wireless headphone connected but sound disconnecting repeatedly

Hi Armyn,

There are various factors why sound may disconnect while using wireless headphone. It can be due to outdated sound drivers or corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried updating you sound drivers?
    • Have you tried using another headphone and check if the issue still persist?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if this works for you and if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Communication headphones not disconnecting?

1. Communication headphones not disconnecting? - Similar Threads - Communication headphones disconnecting

2. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  3. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  4. UPS Software keeps disconnecting and stop communicating with my UPS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UPS Software keeps disconnecting and stop communicating with my UPS: im running a Server on my windows 10 PC which is connecting to a UPS in case of power failure i also installed the Software that came with my UPS and updated to the latest version to shut down my PC in case of power failure i even reinstalled it several times the problem is...
  5. Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones not working.. keyboard keeps disconnecting: Hi.. i have a pc i use for a game called iracing. The game had a issue the other week so it had a new power supply and motherboard fitted. I got it back.. the game works but now only while playing the gane the keyboard dis connects and re connects straight away causing the...
  6. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting: My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music everything works great, but in the moment i pause it, all the sounds in the system stop completely. For example: If im playing a...
  7. Sound disconnects from headphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound disconnects from headphone: Hi I have a problem where when i connect my headset to my pc and when playing it suddenly sounded like it was gonna crash and paused my game but like drops the fps then removes the sound from my headset. It also happens from watching videos like youtube is there a way to...
  8. Headphones disconnecting

Headphones disconnecting: My Razer Electra headphones keep disconnecting after the latest windows 10 update,its usually after i boot up the system or when i am afk for a bit and return.I fix this issue by pulling the 3.5 jack out and putting it back in but that is not the solution and i dont want to...
  9. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...
  10. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.: Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it would be that big if a problem so i just let it stay. But it was until i started talking to my friends that they told me that...