Windows 10: Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

Discus and support Communication Headset Not Disconnecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KrishnaMutha, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

Alright so, recently got a new laptop, and it had a device already installed called "Communication Headphones"(picture provided), I didnt think it would be that big if a problem so i just let it stay. But it was until i started talking to my friends that they told me that they can hear every single one of my computer sounds. I tried to find a solution, at the end i realized that whenever i plug out my headset, communication headphones dont disappear. and whenever i plug them in, i can hear the sound in my headphones, but the laptop speaker is still the default device, i tried disabling the speakers and trying it, and it fixed the problem, they could only hear me. And now the problem is that i have to manually disable/enable these. Also i tried uninstalling the communication headphones device but they just appear back again, any fix? Help will be appreciated!

Communication Headset Not Disconnecting. 53848e39-aaa9-40ac-8417-11142575d7b5?upload=true.png

:)

KrishnaMutha, Dec 16, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Communication Headset Not Disconnecting. :p

cadaveca, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Communication headphones not disconnecting?

I've made sure of that already, but it didnt help. The only way to make the mic not pick up every audio from my computer is to enable communication headset. But do you have any idea why it wont disconnect once i unplug my headset?

KrishnaMutha, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

Headset's microphone is disconnected

I tried updating the drivers and using the troubleshooter, but sadly it did not help my problem. The microphone is still listed as disconnected and cannot be used, although it is fully functional.

P.S. the mic is also listed as a bluetooth device, but it is not wireless and is connected to the laptop via the microphone jack.

Dimitar_311, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Communication Headset Not Disconnecting.

1. Communication Headset Not Disconnecting. - Similar Threads - Communication Headset Disconnecting

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity": Hi,My headset keep disconnecting after running exactly 1 hour. It corresponds to the automatic disconnection feature if no activity detected music, mic, games, etc....- I have bought 2 pairs of the same headset because of poor autonomy. Both desengage after 1 hour and a quick...
  5. Headset is plugged in but mic is displaying as disconnected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset is plugged in but mic is displaying as disconnected: Have updated all drivers, tested it on other devices to make sure it was working, made sure it was able to connect in privacy settings, tried to run windows troubleshooting (to no avail as the device isn't even appearing). Also, when looking at device in the sound control...
  6. 2.4 Wireless headset keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2.4 Wireless headset keeps disconnecting: Happy New Year! I recently got a Steelseries arctis 7 wireless headset for Christmas. It works fine when I am only watching youtube and listening to music. But when I start playing games(Overwatch specifically), it disconnects frequently. Tried the headset on another laptop,...
  7. headset decided to disconnect from the pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    headset decided to disconnect from the pc: I get a message saying scan my drive or usb how do I scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb/1d979c35-f1c3-4a01-92e9-075058703c76
  8. Communication headphones not disconnecting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Communication headphones not disconnecting?: So, when I was talking to my friends, and they pointed out that they could hear my computer sounds, I tried to fix that. I set the "communication headset" as default device, then they couldnt hear my computer sounds. I thought the problem ended there, but when I unplugged my...
  9. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...