Windows 10: Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

Discus and support Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it common to not get replies to messages I’ve sent to the escalation team that is working the ticket I opened for a hacked account? Over the last... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Openraven1000, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

Is it common to not get replies to messages I’ve sent to the escalation team that is working the ticket I opened for a hacked account? Over the last three days I’ve asked a number of questions about what Service Requests and SRX numbers are still active for the issue and offered to provide further information via secure means. The only response I’ve gotten is to stop opening requests via the chat agents.

:)

Openraven1000, Jul 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Jul 2, 2019
  3. My Primary Microsoft account is hacked

Hi Duane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

As your Microsoft Account got hacked, I suggest you to refer to the below links and check if it helps:

My account has been hacked

How to recover your hacked Microsoft account

“I think my account has been hacked”

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 2, 2019
  4. tmm1225 Win User

Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

1. Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account - Similar Threads - Communication Microsoft Hacked

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account was hacked: On January 1st my Microsoft account was hacked. The hacker changed my email, alias email, password and removed my security details.I have gone through support numerous times and have only managed to get the account suspended. I recently went on a live chat and explained my...
  3. Hacked Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked Microsoft Account: My wife's Microsoft account was hacked through our daughter's use of MineCraft. Our daughter unknowingly provided a code to a hacker and then the hacker added their email to the account and removed our email address to the account which was my wife's email address. I/we have...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked. The hacker made a purchase on the account. I have since had the charge removed. But I am unable to get my account back. I go through the recommended process to change password and upgrade security except the security part gives a...
  6. Microsoft Account hacked

Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account has been hacked and the email changed to a rambler address. I keep trying the account recovery form, but to no avail. As a precautionery measure I made sure 2FA was set up on all my other accounts including paypal. But....what I hadn't realised was that...
  7. Microsoft account hacked

Microsoft account hacked: I recently got a new computer and when signing in with my Microsoft account it worked just fine. Yesterday I tried using launching Minecraft and it asked for my Microsoft login like normal and I put it in email and it said that no account existed under this email. I kept...
  8. Microsoft account hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account hacked: I recently got a new computer and when signing in with my Microsoft account it worked just fine. Yesterday I tried using launching Minecraft and it asked for my Microsoft login like normal and I put it in email and it said that no account existed under this email. I kept...
  9. Microsoft Account Hacked

Microsoft Account Hacked: Hello and Happy Holidays all -My original Administrator Microsoft Account was hacked. Although I completed the required Form to reinstate my Account, the response from Microsoft indicated that I did not provide enough information to reinstate it. This is puzzling. Since the...
  10. microsoft account hacked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft account hacked: On the 27th of july my microsoft account had been hacked, my email address changed, an app authenticator added and a purchase had been made with my credit card. Since that day I´ve talked with MS support and got my money back, got a new credit card, new account. MS support...