Windows 10: Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

Discus and support Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is it common to not get replies to messages I’ve sent to the escalation team that is working the ticket I opened for a hacked account? Over the last... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Openraven1000, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

Is it common to not get replies to messages I’ve sent to the escalation team that is working the ticket I opened for a hacked account? Over the last three days I’ve asked a number of questions about what Service Requests and SRX numbers are still active for the issue and offered to provide further information via secure means. The only response I’ve gotten is to stop opening requests via the chat agents.

:)

Openraven1000, Jul 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Jul 2, 2019
  3. My Primary Microsoft account is hacked

Hi Duane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

As your Microsoft Account got hacked, I suggest you to refer to the below links and check if it helps:

My account has been hacked

How to recover your hacked Microsoft account

“I think my account has been hacked”

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 2, 2019
  4. tmm1225 Win User

Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account

1. Communication with Microsoft about a Hacked Account - Similar Threads - Communication Microsoft Hacked

2. Microsoft Account hacked and taken over

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account hacked and taken over: This has been about the most absurd experience of my life dealing with security issues. The short version: My main Microsoft account was taken over. Microsoft won't pick up phones and the one time I did get through was during the month long "security hold" that even they...
  3. Question about Microsoft Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Microsoft Accounts: The issue : The Taskbar crashes everyday when the Windoes Shell Experience Host stops working I have tried ALL you can imagine to fix this, even Microsoft tried to fix it and then they replaced my Surface Book 2 because they couldnt make it stop crashing. Nothing worked, I...
  4. Hacked account

Hacked account: I've been trying to deal with Microsoft to recover a hacked account, not the one I'm currently signed in on. Can someone give me a phone number where I can talk with a human being? The automated processes aren't working, and somewhere someone is using my account, my name with...
  5. Hacked Microsoft Account

Hacked Microsoft Account: Hi i am very concerned microsoft are not taking this seriously my account was hacked earlier today they got in deleted all my recovery details, email, mobile number etc... they then added their email address which i can see and 2 step security verification onto their...
  6. microsoft account hacked

microsoft account hacked: on Jan 1 I was watching tv when I got a text message showing a Amazon verification code. I was not on Amazon or any body in my family. another one came in about 5 minutes later. I went into Amazon and I could not log in because my password had been changed. I did not request...
  7. Microsoft Outlook Communications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Outlook Communications: Today I keep noticing that the process "Microsoft Outlook Communications" is maxing out my DSL . Windows 10 pro 64 1809 17763.195 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-outlook-communications/ffe91f9c-9c3e-4c1e-8c7d-3280b4d65b43
  8. Account hacking

Account hacking: My MS account was hacked after I used the App store and entered my Credit card details. I would have thought that Microsoft would have a secure site! On 15 Sept someone used the details to buy 11 items to the value of ZAR1001.50 each and then closed/blocked my MS account. I...
  9. Call about being hacked

Call about being hacked: My mother-in-law just received a call about her computer being hacked, she didn't give them access and asked if she could call them back and then called me, I told her it's a scam to shut down her computer for now. I was wondering if you would like the number she was give to...
  10. about microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    about microsoft account: hello , my name is Alan siby. I m using windows 10 in my system. there was a problem occurred in my Microsoft account . so I had signed into my account there was a verification about account so I wanted to check my mail, but I cant check my mails . there was no...