Windows 10: Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start

Discus and support Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Intel Driver and Support Assistant, which is pre-installed in newer Intel supported systems, automatically identifies, finds and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 30, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start

WinClub, Mar 30, 2019

2. "Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start"

How to solve this issues of box comes up and says communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start.

DeannaGriffin, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Help please --What is this refering to? "Communication with services process failed. Tray cannot start."

Hello,

Error message "Communication with services process failed. Tray cannot start." might occur if the Intel Driver and Support Assistant application would not open.

To resolve you concern, we can try disabling the DSATray from Intel. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Task Manager.
    • Click the Startup tab.
    • Click DSATray, and select Disable.

Please post back with the results for further assistance.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start

"Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start"

I keep getting the following message when I first sign into my PC--"Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start". Can someone please explain what this warning is referring to? And how to correct it?

M-STOBAUGH, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start

1. Communication with service process failed. Tray cannot start - Similar Threads - Communication service process

2. The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: My computer has been restarting with no BSOD or warning whenever I try to play some more intense games, recently HellDivers 2.I noticed in the event log a couple of errors in the Event Viewer right before the most recent shutdown and addressed those but this one I am...
  3. WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: Hello, recently I've noticed my computer has been using more cpu at idle than normal around 50%, and every time I've checked Task Manager to see whats causing it my usage drops back to a more normal 2-3%. I checked event viewer and there is an error that consistently appears:...
  4. The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: i keep getting PC to crash on the new windows 10 installationi also am getting the error from event viewer:"The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start due to the following error: WinRing0_1_2_0 is not a valid Win32 application."i ran FRST64 and got the FIRST.exe and the...
  5. The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start: i keep getting PC to crash on the new windows 10 installationi also am getting the error from event viewer:"The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start due to the following error: WinRing0_1_2_0 is not a valid Win32 application."i ran FRST64 and got the FIRST.exe and the...
  6. The WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. winring0_1_2_0 service failed to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    winring0_1_2_0 service failed to start: Hello, recently my computer crashing a lots, eventhough I don't open too much apps. And the apps keep freezing and I have to end task it. I looked up the Event viewer and find out that this error is pop up around that timeThe WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start due to the...
  8. winring0_1_2_0 service failed to start

winring0_1_2_0 service failed to start: Hello, recently my computer crashing a lots, eventhough I don't open too much apps. And the apps keep freezing and I have to end task it. I looked up the Event viewer and find out that this error is pop up around that timeThe WinRing0_1_2_0 service failed to start due to the...
  9. winring0_1_2_0 service failed to start

winring0_1_2_0 service failed to start: Hi! I have recently got a problem where Windows will freeze. Kinf of like how it does right before a BSOD where the audio repeats endlessly and the only way to stop it is restarting my pc. I looked up Even Viewer to see what may cause the problem and the only error I see that...
  10. Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fatal communication error with the Windows Process Activation Service in Windows 2016: Hello Team, We have hosted our websites in the Windows server 2016 and we faced an issue with an application where the application is stopped to respond with the following message. Event Error log:"A process serving application pool 'PROD-Site' suffered a fatal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tray cannot start error