Windows 10: Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

Discus and support Community logged me out and won't let me log back in. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LMR Pirate, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need to log in. So, I go through all of it, get my code, put it in, and yet I'm still not logged in. I go to Microsoft directly and log in there. The problem doesn't happen again, so I figure that's the end of it and that I'm logged back on. I try to paste what I tried to say again, and it said that Community didn't log me in

:)

LMR Pirate, Dec 6, 2023

2. Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? Community logged me out and won't let me log back in. :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer Community logged me out and won't let me log back in. ;)

Tom Högstedt, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Struggling to log on

Hello all,

I have a friend who registered here a couple of weeks ago (Jacko28), but he's struggling to log on. He logs on, but once trying to create a post - it logs him out.

He's deleted cookies, tried a diffrent browers, and other various things.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Wasley

*Toast :toast:

Wozzer, Dec 6, 2023
  4. racin26 Win User

Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

Can't sign in to sync my phone.

Won"t let me log in

Try Sync and it fails

racin26, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

1. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in. - Similar Threads - Community logged won't

2. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  3. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  4. my computer has logged me out and won’t let me back in??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer has logged me out and won’t let me back in??: so i was holding the ctrl button and whoopsie, then it told me to put it into safe mode in word so i did thinking nothing of it then evrything went really weird and wouldn’t work, so i googled how to turn it off and i went to the window R, then boot and accidentally turned it...
  5. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  6. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive won't let me log in.: Onedrive won't let me log in to my email address. At login it displays one of my non Microsoft email addresses. When I retype my onedrive email account address, after a delay it comes back an error occurred....
  7. Onedrive won't let me log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Microsoft won't let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft won't let me log in: Hello, for the past week, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account, but every time it says "Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.". I'm not sure how to fix this... [ATTACH]...
  9. Won't let me log in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Won't let me log in: I purchased an account for windows 19 edition today and tried to log in but after logging in it said I had to buy it first in which I had done already and I even have the order receipt....
  10. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...