Windows 10: Community Onedrive Context Windows or Office?

Discus and support Community Onedrive Context Windows or Office? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Subject says it all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StanKasper, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Community Onedrive Context Windows or Office?

Subject says it all.

:)

StanKasper, Feb 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Easo Win User

Community Onedrive Context Windows or Office?

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

Community Onedrive Context Windows or Office?

1. Community Onedrive Context Windows or Office? - Similar Threads - Community Onedrive Context

2. Office Context Menu

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Context Menu: Hello guys !! Since i have installed office 2019 (in August) i had find a way via registry to remove all "create new...." category in context menu expect new folder and new text document including office documents and it's working fine expect the access (pic 1) and whatever i...
  3. OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive context menu options Windows Shell: Hello. I want to eliminate specific OneDrive options that appear in the Context Menu when I right-click on the File Explorer. I don't want to eliminate all the OneDrive options: just specific ones, like "Free up space" and "Storage at 85%: Get more". Is it possible? Thank you...
  4. Windows Community

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Community: Hey Everyone, I am not able to post a reply in the Community. When I press enter, it says Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. I have done everything from refreshing my page, going to a different discussion, to even restarting my device. Thank you in advance....
  5. No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No OneDrive Context Menu in 1909: Hi, I've just done a clean installation of Windows 10 on a formatted drive. I've updated to version 1909 Build 18363.900. I'm running OneDrive version 2020 Build 20.064.0329.0008. There's no Context Menu for OneDrive when I click on any files in the OneDrive folder in...
  6. remove OneDrive options from context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove OneDrive options from context menu: [ATTACH] how do i remove onedrive options from this context menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-onedrive-options-from-context-menu/a3938520-a49d-401e-a5a6-29e6f01f5a26
  7. OneDrive sometimes missing from Office apps' context menus

OneDrive sometimes missing from Office apps' context menus: Hi all, OneDrive is sometimes missing from the context menus (Open, Save, etc.) in Office apps (Word, Excel, etc.) when I open them; this can happen both when opening them for the first time after a system restart and when re-opening after closing them without a system...
  8. Removing Office '16 context menu entries?

Removing Office '16 context menu entries?: Hello; I've recently installed Office 16 and only just noticed that it's added new context meny entries in my explorer. Upon /r clicking (in the desktop, not on a file), under "new" category, there are now entries for each and every Office 'product': New Word document, New...
  9. OneDrive context menu in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive context menu in build 9879: I'm missing context menu items for "Make available Offline" and "Online only" in the File explorer context menu in latest build. Are these really gone? It was a nice easy way of moving things off your hard disk. Attachment 8233 2900
  10. No context menu in OneDrive directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No context menu in OneDrive directory: From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand...