Windows 10: Community Responder Still Crashing

Discus and support Community Responder Still Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello peoples, The responder is still crashing on both android and Windows 10 any time I try to open it. Any idea's on what to do next would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Malcolm McCorquodale, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Community Responder Still Crashing

Hello peoples,

The responder is still crashing on both android and Windows 10 any time I try to open it. Any idea's on what to do next would be really great.

thank you Community Responder Still Crashing :)

:)

Malcolm McCorquodale, Oct 23, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Community Responder Still Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

Community Responder Still Crashing

1. Community Responder Still Crashing - Similar Threads - Community Responder Still

2. WMP crashes/not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WMP crashes/not responding: When I'm trying to rip my old CD collection, WMP will continually stop/not responding error when I'm both trying to add the song track and during the ripping. It eventually frees up, but it takes over an hour to rip one disc. Is there any solution for this?Running on Windows...
  3. WMP crashes/not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP crashes/not responding: When I'm trying to rip my old CD collection, WMP will continually stop/not responding error when I'm both trying to add the song track and during the ripping. It eventually frees up, but it takes over an hour to rip one disc. Is there any solution for this?Running on Windows...
  4. Notepad crashes and not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad crashes and not responding: My txt files are all messed up since notepad is not responding at all. I open a new file but after few minutes it will all goes white and crashes. I have Windows 11 and I dont experienced it on my Windows 10. Please help me I have files to open and I cant....
  5. Notepad crashes and not responding

Notepad crashes and not responding: My txt files are all messed up since notepad is not responding at all. I open a new file but after few minutes it will all goes white and crashes. I have Windows 11 and I dont experienced it on my Windows 10. Please help me I have files to open and I cant....
  6. All applications not responding, then crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All applications not responding, then crashing: Hello,As of today, June 14th, all applications on my Windows 10 PC seem to have stopped working. This includes simple stuff like notepad. The application does not respond, turns white, then crashes. Crash manager reads Not Responding -> Suspended -> Not Responding ->...
  7. All applications not responding, then crashing

All applications not responding, then crashing: Hello,As of today, June 14th, all applications on my Windows 10 PC seem to have stopped working. This includes simple stuff like notepad. The application does not respond, turns white, then crashes. Crash manager reads Not Responding -> Suspended -> Not Responding ->...
  8. Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash

Visual Studio 2019 Community - program crash: I have a 3D graphics program written in VC++ MFC using OpenGL. I developed this some 20 years ago. Every time I moved to a new VS, I had some problem but I managed to fix the issues. Last time I ported to VS2015 a year ago and I fixed some x64 issue with OpenGL then. And it...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu responds to nothing - tried everything on this community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu responds to nothing - tried everything on this community: First, this is a business affecting multiple machine brands, types, all SSD, 16gb ram, 10 Pro with latest updates, on domain. Click of Start button does absolutely nothing. No blue screens, no errors. Tried.... Rebuilding Index sfc /scannow = no problems DISM variants...
  10. Still Not Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still Not Responding: Windows 10, Acer & Dell systems. There are 5 desktop systems in our local network. My system seems to have been affected worse than the others from Windows 10 updates. The W10 update, 3 updates back was slight, only affected one system and we corrected most of that issue by...