Windows 10: Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

Discus and support Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I need some help with a reset of a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and now my keyboard and mouse is not working. I’ve tried using YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luis Delgado5, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

Hey everyone, I need some help with a reset of a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and now my keyboard and mouse is not working. I’ve tried using YouTube videos however I have not been successful. Please help.

:)

Luis Delgado5, Jun 12, 2024
  2. bdxoul Win User

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Reset This Pc Stuck on Hi there

Hello,

Let us reset your device in a different way. If you are able to reach the sign in screen, kindly perform the steps below:

• Press the Windows logo key + L to get to the sign-in screen, then hold the
      Shift key down while you select Power > Restart in the lower-right corner of the screen.
    • After your PC restarts, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC.

You may also visit this link to know more about the recovery options in Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

Stuck in black screen during Reset

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below?

How long has your PC been stuck in this screen?

I would suggest that you wait for a couple of hours and check if you are still stuck in this screen. If so I would suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to boot onto your desktop screen.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

1. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is... - Similar Threads - Community yesterday did

2. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...: Hey everyone, I need some help with a reset of a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and now my keyboard and mouse is not working. I’ve tried using YouTube videos however I have not been successful. Please help....
  3. Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Community yesterday I did a windows reset. Now my PC is stuck In the hi there screen. Is...: Hey everyone, I need some help with a reset of a Windows 10 PC. I reset my PC and now my keyboard and mouse is not working. I’ve tried using YouTube videos however I have not been successful. Please help....
  4. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...: Hello ummm, I bought a second hand PC and after resetting it I can't get it to stop restarting and giving me an error message reading inaccessible boot device. I've tried restarting in safe mode but I can't get it right and I feel like I kinda messed up big time here. Someone...
  5. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...: Hello ummm, I bought a second hand PC and after resetting it I can't get it to stop restarting and giving me an error message reading inaccessible boot device. I've tried restarting in safe mode but I can't get it right and I feel like I kinda messed up big time here. Someone...
  6. I did a full reset on my windows 10 pro PC and now it's stuck restarting with an error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen

I tried resetting my pc now I am stuck on a screen: I tried to reset my pc . Now it is going in a loop of turning on and off. And I am not doing any thing<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-resetting-my-pc-now-i-am-stuck-on-a-screen/c1433378-bb25-43d5-9c82-0282f86bf16d
  8. I did a system reset and now my screen is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system reset and now my screen is blank: My computer was experiencing a weird issue so it recommend I do a reset so I agreed and did it...and it made it to 100% and restarted.. now the screen is black and caps lock is blinking ...it worked b4 this idk what is causing this or how to fix it ...HP laptop...windows 10...
  9. I did a system reset and now my screen is blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did a system reset and now my screen is blank: My computer was experiencing a weird issue so it recommend I do a reset so I agreed and did it...and it made it to 100% and restarted.. now the screen is black and caps lock is blinking ...it worked b4 this idk what is causing this or how to fix it ...HP laptop...windows 10...
  10. I did a system reset and now my screen is blank