Windows 10: Community

Discus and support Community in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have started a cmd format on a corrupted 32 GB sd card with a FAT32 format but it has been stuck at 0% for hours now. What might be the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TinsaeDemmelash, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Community

I have started a cmd format on a corrupted 32 GB sd card with a FAT32 format but it has been stuck at 0% for hours now.

What might be the problem?

:)

TinsaeDemmelash, Sep 9, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Communication Problem

Hello David,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience.

At this point, I suggest you to check if restoring the system to an earlier point of time helps to resolve the issue.

To check if there is any Restore Point already created, follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select System.

• In the left pane, click on System Protection.

• Select the option to system restore > next. It will show all restore points already created.

If it does exist, then take help of the steps provided in the below link to restore from a System Restore point.

Ref:
    Recovery options in Windows 10

Kindly keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Community

Unable to communicate with cortana : Windows 10

Hi Allan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Community

1. Community - Similar Threads - Community

2. does microsoft provide financial help to small community organizations

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    does microsoft provide financial help to small community organizations: I volunteer for a small library run by volunteers and we need windows 10 for computers gifted to us. Does Microsoft provide financial help to organizations like ours...
  3. VISUAL STUDIO COMMUNITY 2019 EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VISUAL STUDIO COMMUNITY 2019 EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!: ITS PAID NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-community-2019-exposed/3c21af45-0ddf-4dd9-a190-952b84eb7290
  4. Microsoft Community

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Community: Is the following a valid address: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/76b126db-9dce-4169-8c03-928a16a02f3b"
  5. My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email: I have a new email address, and I successfully changed it to be primary in my Microsoft Account. However, the contact email for the Community is still my old address. I have yet to find a way to change that one to my new email address. What am I missing? Thanks so much....
  6. Forum Article List in Windows Community

Forum Article List in Windows Community: In this list there are every forum article present in Windows Community, divided for operating system or argument: Basic troubleshooting: Updating a driver. Memory problems. Safe mode & clean boot procedures - how to make use of them Why do they do this? They are paid...
  7. Spam email from MS Community

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Spam email from MS Community: I recently posted a question in the MS community. I received some answers and solved the issue, closing my question. A few hours later I received another email from the MS community including the logo that was a spam/fake/malware/impersonating answer saying something like...
  8. Searching for a topic HERE in this Community

Searching for a topic HERE in this Community: Does this forum have an option for me to search for a particular topic? I see that I can select from given categories. I was brought to this site by clicking on a WINDOWS 10 link titled "Tell me more about media streaming," but I find nothing here on that subject. It's...
  9. MS community

MS community: how do I use this feature I posted a question but no answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-community/ce5aa94d-c52f-4afd-a582-a4a9a9341fcc
  10. community

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    community: Thanks To All In The Microsoft Community for The Great Intel and knowledge on all subjects thank you again James fletcher. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/community/42a88825-3bd3-4f82-b09d-2c7dcc1f5cf6