Windows 10: cómo desinstalar msn weather

Discus and support cómo desinstalar msn weather in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hola, buen día. La app msn weather funciona en mi lumia 640, recientemente upgraded a versión Windows 10. Desde que lo upgraded no funciona esa app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NaturalGlint333, Feb 19, 2019.

1. cómo desinstalar msn weather

hola, buen día.

La app msn weather funciona en mi lumia 640, recientemente upgraded a versión Windows 10. Desde que lo upgraded no funciona esa app. La quiero desinstalar y no existe esa opción.

Gracias por su ayuda.

:)

NaturalGlint333, Feb 19, 2019

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Feb 19, 2019
  3. DannyDW Win User
    App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

I checked this file on another pc where the MSN Weather app works OK.

Strangely enough, there is no file called configuration_3.0.4.366.sqlite nor configuration_3.0.2.258.sqlite.

The only stuff in this folder is:

• a folder Cache
    • a file SRPData.xml
    • a file telemetry.storage
    so I wonder how your suggestion could solve anything?

DannyDW, Feb 19, 2019
  4. cómo desinstalar msn weather

msn weather app

Thanks Andre, but that's my problem...no weather app appears in either the start list nor tiles.

I finally got Store pinned to start but through many efforts to launch and pin msn weather it does not appear. Only the MSN colored squares icon appears on desktop but it only takes me back to the store. Now I wonder if all those launch tries may screw
    me up a bit more.

klaro 1590, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

cómo desinstalar msn weather

1. cómo desinstalar msn weather - Similar Threads - cómo desinstalar msn

2. MSN Weather crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN Weather crash: Hello.I have had some crashes in the MSN Weather program.This is the WinDbg report from the last crash. The failing instruction:3a38.25ec: Unknown exception - code c000027b !!! second chance !!! KERNELBASE!RaiseFailFastException+0x152: 00007ffe`2904db22 0f1f440000 nop dword...
  3. MSN Weather crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Weather crash: Hello.I have had some crashes in the MSN Weather program.This is the WinDbg report from the last crash. The failing instruction:3a38.25ec: Unknown exception - code c000027b !!! second chance !!! KERNELBASE!RaiseFailFastException+0x152: 00007ffe`2904db22 0f1f440000 nop dword...
  4. ¿Cómo puedo desinstalar UNewDoc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ¿Cómo puedo desinstalar UNewDoc?: Tengo un problema con dicha extensión en Chrome, se instalo sola en mi computadora creo después de instalar un programa de Wondershare y a veces abre ventanas emergentes a un navegador falso, es molesta y me da desconfianza, no encuentro en ningún lugar información sobre...
  5. MSN Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Weather: I used to have MSN Weather on my desktop and Taskbar. After an update it has disappeared. I'm not even sure it is installed. Can anyone tell me how to find it and get it back on the desktop and taskbar?...
  6. cómo desinstalar Mycrosoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cómo desinstalar Mycrosoft Edge: cómo se desinstala Mycrosoft Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c%C3%B3mo-desinstalar-mycrosoft-edge/8ff4dfad-efcf-4d22-9f1b-53c8bca2af18
  7. MSN Weather on Taskbar

MSN Weather on Taskbar: I rather like MSN Weather. However, the only way I have of using it is to launch it from the Microsoft Store and minimize it to the Windows 10 Taskbar, from which it disappears. Is there any way to put it one the Taskbar so that is stays there, even after reboots?...
  8. MSN weather

MSN weather: How do I uninstall MSN weather? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather/ee1b59c9-c6b7-4265-aa4c-08fc5e895928
  9. MSN Weather

MSN Weather: After the last round of updates the weather apps favorites vanished I use open shell but have never seen favorites vanish before.Any clues why this happens? On 1803 with 10/9/18 updates....
  10. Location for MSN Weather

in Browsers and Email
    Location for MSN Weather: how do I change the location so it shows the weather for my location 25114