Windows 10: comodo de destructor like for 10 years

Discus and support comodo de destructor like for 10 years in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I have installed comodo internet security and used its cleaning essentials autorun analyzer and I do not know what kind of entries it detects and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by exzo, Feb 27, 2021.

1. exzo Win User

comodo de destructor like for 10 years

Hi. I have installed comodo internet security and used its cleaning essentials autorun analyzer and I do not know what kind of entries it detects and how deep because other simple non antivirus autorun software do not detect such entries. Plus this autorun analyzer is way unsupported but still being given to people. It shows all entries as untrusted or unknown even windows of autorun even after being a while online they get no online intelligence ratings this software. So I had disabled all untrusted autorun entries not noticing that they were mostly all if not all shown as untrusted. Locked my user account and noticed that there is no more password/pin enter bar after disabling autorun entries then restarted and now I always get inaccessible_boot_device even after renaming comodo drivers from recovery environment. I cannot get registry hive if it was system registry anymore cause I cannot boot in any mode. May it be just a file to restore this from another windows 10 computer to fix this? Please help. How to restore the entries I disabled with that comodo software? Manually. System restore did not work out this time because it showed only one recovery point in recovery environment but I think I have more restore points if there's a way to access older restore points from rec. Env. Let me know too. I did not create system image cause I'm waiting for shipment to have space for it. I'd appreciate faith I can recover using system file. Maybe it is windows/inf folder? I can try replace?
    IGEMXROZB.blogspot.com

- - - Updated - - -

Way to run BSOD from rec. Env.? Don't have time think of these issues of their lack or adding inappropriate software to inappropriate as they do

:)

2. P4-630 Win User

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

comodo de destructor like for 10 years capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Comodo 'AT RISK'

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you running any other security software along with Comodo?
    I would request you to refer to suggestions provided in the Comodo Support
    Forum
    and check.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Feb 27, 2021
  4. comodo de destructor like for 10 years

How do I stop the COMODO Geek Buddy Pop Up Ad on Windows 10?

Follow the steps here.

How to remove COMODO GeekBuddy (Windows Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

comodo de destructor like for 10 years

1. comodo de destructor like for 10 years - Similar Threads - comodo destructor years

2. Question about Comodo Antivirus Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about Comodo Antivirus Update: If after comodo antivirus and firewall updated, I scared it will ruin my genshin game preinstallation and updates as new genshin version zip files will come inside my genshin impact folder. I don't want it quarantine genshin new version zip files will come inside genshin...
  3. Comodo Firewall Notification

Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  4. Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı

Avast ve Comodo çakışır mı: İki antivirus çakışır mı https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avast-ve-comodo-%C3%A7ak%C4%B1%C5%9F%C4%B1r/171d2efd-80d2-4fc7-91ea-f397cf9b0464
  5. comodo de destructor like for 10 years

comodo de destructor like for 10 years: Hi. I have installed comodo internet security and used its cleaning essentials autorun analyzer and I do not know what kind of entries it detects and how deep because other simple non antivirus autorun software do not detect such entries. Plus this autorun analyzer is way...
  6. Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver: I was using IceDragon as an alternate browser for Firefox when, without my authorization, IceDragon updated itself and installed COMODO antivirus. As I am running Norton Security, I didn't want COMODO running, too. Trying to uninstall the program through the normal control...
  7. Comodo Firewall

Comodo Firewall: I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes. Thanks Paul...
  8. Does Microsoft Office have half yearly ISOs like Windows 10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does Microsoft Office have half yearly ISOs like Windows 10?: There's a new Windows 10 ISO after every 6 months. Is there a same case for Microsoft Office? Will there be a new Microsoft Office 2019 ISO coming in April 2019 along with Windows 10 April 2019 update? 129931
  9. windows + comodo = problems?

windows + comodo = problems?: Admittedly I'd never thought of it til recently- now, every time I turn on the PC I check to see if Windows firewall is on. If it is, cool, if not, I turn it on. Awhile back, a family member advised me to install Comodo. Seems to have a lot of features, most important of...
  10. How to fix Comodo Browser Protection

How to fix Comodo Browser Protection: Hey guys, I keep getting this notification from past week and I want to disable it. [img] Regards. 101932