Windows 10: Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

Discus and support Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by munk1955, Apr 1, 2021.

1. munk1955 Win User

Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was trying Simpewall then deleted it and am now going back to Comodo...
    My internet connection is working just fine and I don't really know what it is asking me to do concerning the internet explorer connection settings.
    So can someone help me out with this.

Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help [​IMG]

:)

munk1955, Apr 1, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here:

Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp.

I need settings for these:

So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's DNS Server address and VPN Server address along with the IPV4 address range used (VPN IP's)

I've looked on their website but cannot find the required information.

On another note:

For Comodo Firewall Users

Disabling ping seems to be an issue. When not using Cloudflare Warp ping my machine is disabled as it should be:

But with Cloudflare Warp enabled ping succeeds:

The usual method to block ping is to move this rule to the top:

Maybe I also need to add some other rules here for Cloudflare Warp.

If anyone has suggestions for anything listed here please post even if you cannot answer all points.

Callender, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Trouble uninstalling Comodo firewall in Win 10

Hi J Konrad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues while uninstalling Comodo firewall?

• What happens when you try to uninstall Comodo firewall?

• Do you get any error message?
    Using two different security is not good for the system as it may lead to a dip in system performance and false detections. You may try uninstalling Comodo from
    Programs and features> Uninstall a program.

You may use the go back option and go to windows 7, uninstall the firewall and then upgrade to windows 10. Windows 10 also has a compatibility report which lists all those programs which maybe incompatible with windows 10.

Upgrade to Windows 10: FAQ

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Apr 1, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Weird thing with comodo firewall

Yes, the gadget is part of the install. It's meant to give you access quickly to some of the firewall controls.

Overall, my experience with Comodo firewall wasn't great. It was rather confusing for me and to get settings the way I wanted.

rtwjunkie, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help - Similar Threads - Comodo firewall install

2. Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview are appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adjusting Comodo Firewall rules - Messages in eventview are appearing: I currently got Win 11 and I am now adjusting the ruleset and training the firewall COMODO.Based on that source checking location and is it potentially crucial to have internetaccess I decide the rule to block or passhttps://www.file.net/Now Warnings and errors start to...
  3. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  4. Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help

Comodo firewall install error 12029 - Help: One of my PC's I have will not let me install Comodo firewall on it....The PC is a 2013 HP(P6-2420T) I bought new and is running the latest version of win 10 and runs great....This PC has had the Comodo firewall on it before and all worked great but a few months ago I was...
  5. Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed

Comodo Firewall with Cloudflare Warp configuration help needed: Comodo Firewall doesn't work with Cloudflare Warp. See post here: Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows So I'm attempting to add Firewall Rules for Cloudflare Warp. I need settings for these: [img] So I need to know where to find Cloudflare Warp's...
  6. Help - Firewall error 0x45B

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help - Firewall error 0x45B: I can't get the firewall to turn on. I keep getting the error 0x45b. The service is running. The task called "LocalServiceNoNetworkFirewall 2" is using constantly 11% - 18% of the CPU. When I execute any firewall related command in the cmd: "An unrecoverable Windows...
  7. Comodo Firewall

Comodo Firewall: I am using Windows 7.I have Comodo firewall which is up to date.Recently the Action centre is asking me to choose a firewall.I click on the 'turn on Comodo' option but nothing changes. Thanks Paul...
  8. How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11

How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11: Hey guys, How to download Offline version of Comodo Firewall v11 or latest version ? Regards. 127663
  9. Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler

Comodo firewall - telemetry, tasks reappearing in task scheduler: I've noticed that Comodo has several tasks in the Windows task scheduler - and no matter how many times I disable them, or even delete them, they reappear every time I reboot, with new scheduled times: Comodo Telemetry - At log on of any user - One time - After triggered,...
  10. Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off."

Pop-up : "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off.": Every time I start my PC lately, I get a Windows notification that pops up in my action center that says: "Windows firewall and Comodo firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options" Clicking it asks me if I want to turn on either one. Why does this...